By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

nordlead said:
after 24 hours have passed can we just randomly choose night actions? People who sign up for the game should know that they need to check at least once per day.

agreed

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
nordlead said:
after 24 hours have passed can we just randomly choose night actions? People who sign up for the game should know that they need to check at least once per day.

agreed

I third this

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
nordlead said:

agreed

I third this

Can we perhaps cut that down to.... 18 hours??? Or if everyone's in a fairly close time zone [Falcon doesn't matter] perhaps 12??

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
nordlead said:

agreed

I third this

Can we perhaps cut that down to.... 18 hours??? Or if everyone's in a fairly close time zone [Falcon doesn't matter] perhaps 12??

24 hours is fair for everyone. If everyone was contained within a 5 hour timezone difference I would say the limit could be shorter. Honestly nights shouldn't be lasting more than 12 hours but people just don't send in their PM's for whatever reason.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Dgc1808 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
nordlead said:

agreed

I third this

24 hours is fair for everyone. If everyone was contained within a 5 hour timezone difference I would say the limit could be shorter. Honestly nights shouldn't be lasting more than 12 hours but people just don't send in their PM's for whatever reason.

Yeah it should be left at 24 hours, just so it gives everyone a chance from any timezone to at least take a quick peek in.   Hell invisible only had 1 hour she could be online and still found time to participate.

Around the Network

Will someone die of old age before day starts?

It's still night time? I think there needs to be some mod kills :\

*sees Nordlead*
*runs*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hooray for the very long night.