By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

That guys owes me money...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I hope he was Mafia...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

....oops

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Noel Lynch, epic, lol

axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:
That guys owes me money...

That guy?

Him too

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

No lynch! Yay!

Noel lynch? Cool stuff...

Just a point of order, WoW's table is incorrect: I didn't vote No Lynch (although I would have had I shown up before the day ended).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Just a point of order, WoW's table is incorrect: I didn't vote No Lynch (although I would have had I shown up before the day ended).

You don't get to edit your posts and put strike-throughs on things.  Unless you post something different later, it still counts.

Noel Lynch. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089