By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 and X360 True System Exclusives List

WUT?
Wii is not the system with the most exclusives! PC is. (Even only counting this generation)

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
CGI-Quality said:
dsister44 said:

Could you please enlighten me on the differences between the two LittleBigPlanets?

LBP PSP has no online component.

I thought it was just no online co-op. What is the point of LBP if you can't go online a play new levels?

It has user-created levels, but no multiplayer. It's also only one plane. And it's a different campaign.

So, they are completely different games. Like GT5 and GT PSP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Way to change the rules around so PS3 wins,as usual...

I guess PSP has no more exclusives,nor PS2 or PS1, oh and LBP and GT5 arent exclusive cuz there on PSP,so PS3 has no big exclusives left...

An exclusive is a game that i can play on my Xbox 360 and not on the Wii nor PS3, the PC is NOT a real gaming platform, nobody ever thinks "i just bought a new 52 inch HDTV, now let me WASTE my money on a super "1337" computer just to play video games hehe!" PC are not meant for games,its a second option much like phones.

This thread = fail IMO

And how can you count MGO as a different game? Thats like saying  L4D survival mode is a different game... 

Garnett said:

Way to change the rules around so PS3 wins,as usual...

I guess PSP has no more exclusives,nor PS2 or PS1, oh and LBP and GT5 arent exclusive cuz there on PSP,so PS3 has no big exclusives left...

An exclusive is a game that i can play on my Xbox 360 and not on the Wii nor PS3, the PC is NOT a real gaming platform, nobody ever thinks "i just bought a new 52 inch HDTV, now let me WASTE my money on a super "1337" computer just to play video games hehe!" PC are not meant for games,its a second option much like phones.

This thread = fail IMO

Yes, people...don't...buy PCs for gaming.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Around the Network
Garnett said:

And how can you count MGO as a different game? Thats like saying  L4D survival mode is a different game... 

Not really. MGO installs independently and runs independently of MGS4.

@Kantor

Most people buy PC's for photoshop and programs like that, not pc gaming despite all these "PS3/PC" gamers on here, you ever notice that anyone who owns a PS3 has a super powerful PC,oh and anyone who is into PC gaming automatically has a PS3?

MikeB

Shio

2 of them,But i got mad respect for you Kantor :P You and CGI.

@Kantor

It still comse with the game, its no different, thats like counting each game from the Orange Box different,there STILL one game.

For PS3 Siren Blood Curse its not in the List.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma huh? Basically a remix of Ninja Gaiden (+Black) from the Xbox. If your gonna start doing that you might as well add C&C 3 Ultimate Edition on the PS3 list.