By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 and X360 True System Exclusives List

Aquanauts Holiday for the PS3, too which I have a platinum in and is also exclusive.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

I planned to come into this thread and scream and shout about how this list is obviously meant to end one sided (given the poster) and how I cannot believe that VG-Chartz has stooped to the level that we would indulge in this obvious attempt at trolling.

But given the number of un-necessarily pro-PS3 and anti-360 threads post-slim release, I think this is a losing battle. Though I'm glad some of the obviously pro-PS3 people are being neutral (and therefore fair) and questioning what the motive for making this thread was (an excuse to promote one area in which the ps3 has the "advantage", the number of exclusives you can play on it regardless of how good or bad they are)

Also, there are so many things wrong with the rules that the list itself is flawed and doesn't follow the rules.

Example (and this has been brought up many times before):
Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Sigma 2 are both remakes of Ninja Gaiden and Gaiden II with enhancement and a name change. Dead Rising: Chop till you drop for the Wii is a remake of Dead Rising on the 360 with "enhancements" and a name change.

Yet for some reason, despite the fact that Dead Rising Wii runs on a totally different engine, the OP thought it was within the rules to rule out Dead Rising but keep both Ninja Gaiden games. The only reason for this is that by allowing Ninja Gaiden, the PS3 would gain 2 "true" exclusives (NG Sigma 1 and 2) and the 360 would only gain 1 (NG 2).

Well this does appear somewhat one-sided.

This does appear not to be updating...the OP took on a task to list the console exclusives, but is too busy/>LAZY

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Did you really think this site needed this

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Well this does appear somewhat one-sided.

Chya.  According to Wiki, the 360 has ~30 more Xbox 360 true exclusives than the PS3.

185 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_360-only_games

153 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games

I think HAZE isn´t a game.... can you pull out from this list?

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Thread locked. I don't think I need to explain why.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.