By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 and X360 True System Exclusives List

Why have you not bothered updating?

Around the Network

I think the difference is not that important. First of all a lot of those Games are crap anyway. If the PS3 would just have 250 Games instead of 557 but those Games where the best on the platform it wouldnt make a difference. Most of the people dont play more then 100 Games on a Console.I just buy maximum 60 games on one Generation maybe even less. Its the Quality which counts. The PS2 had thousends of games and most of them were crap.

Fine you guys want me to say it: Sony Playstation 3 has better exclusives through 2010. You can quote me on that.

If you look at all the 360 exclusives that are also on the PC, the PS3 has a higher metacritic and gamerankings.com average for exclusives.

I blame MS for not money hatting *ENOUGH* as well as getting rid of a majority of their first party developers. Outside of Halo, Forza and Gears of War most non-XBLA exclusives are pretty low.

But as far as smaller rated exclusives I believe the 360 still has more. It doesn't help that the 360 was out a year longer then the PS3.

It's just that simple.

Remove Milo from the list OP. We have no idea wether or not it will eventually release. MS never said that they were going to, they could have made it purely for E3 (Although I very much hope they do release it)

Add to PS3 List:

Trinity Universe
White Knight Chronicles 2
Ar Tonelico 3
Tears to Tiara
Agarest Senki Zero
Last Rebellion
Record of Agarest War
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Yakuza 4
Derby Time Online
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C.008
Pro Yakyu Spirits 6
Gravity Crush
Quantum Theory

Around the Network

this is what you forgot on the 360

The original Viva Pinata
Spectral Force 3
Culdcept Saga
Operation Darkness
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Shadow Run

jacks81x said:
Add to PS3 List:

Trinity Universe
White Knight Chronicles 2
Ar Tonelico 3
Tears to Tiara
Agarest Senki Zero
Last Rebellion
Record of Agarest War
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Yakuza 4
Derby Time Online
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C.008
Pro Yakyu Spirits 6
Gravity Crush
Quantum Theory

wait japanese releases only are included also, then there are a few other games i can add to the 360

socom confrontation
aquanaut's holiday
PS3 exclusives

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

hour of victory, 360 exclusive.

Is this list still getting updated, or what?

As others have mentioned;

PS3
*SOCOM
*Valkyria Chronicals 2
*White Knight Chronicals 2
*Agent
*L.A Noire
*FF13 Verses

Also, there are 2 Yakuza games on the PS3 and 4 is on the way. U also mentioned the Natal games, but never mentioned the Motion Controller games like Ape Escape, etc, etc.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD