By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 - 300K DAY ONE in NA + 1 Million Week 1.. IMPRESSED?!

Smashed said:
bonkers555 said:
AE101 said:
I think it will outsell Forza 3, both first week and LTD.

And Halo ODST outsell Uncharted 2 in both first week and LTD. 

OT:  Great game deserve great sale.  Uncharted 2 is one of the best game this gen.

God... I'm not even going to begin.. Ive lost all faith in posts like that (the bolded part).

Don't cry to me, cry to post before mine that brought up Forza 3 for no reason.  What does Forza 3 got to do with Uncharted 2 sale?  They are not even in the same category.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Smashed said:
bonkers555 said:
AE101 said:

OT:  Great game deserve great sale.  Uncharted 2 is one of the best game this gen.

God... I'm not even going to begin.. Ive lost all faith in posts like that (the bolded part).

Don't cry to me, cry to post before mine that brought up Forza 3 for no reason.  What does Forza 3 got to do with Uncharted 2 sale?  They are not even in the same category.

What does Microsoft's biggest franchise, and a relatively new franchise, have in common?

They aren't even in the same category.

bonkers555 said:
Smashed said:
bonkers555 said:
AE101 said:

They're releasing around the same time, they will have similar pre-order numbers by release, both AAA games, both hyped, both well advertised, both have similar amounts of games in the series.

Just because they're not in the same genre doesn't mean they can't be compared in sales.

Fail.

AE101 said:
bonkers555 said:
Smashed said:
bonkers555 said:
AE101 said:

They're releasing around the same time, they will have similar pre-order numbers by release, both AAA games, both hyped, both well advertised, both have similar amounts of games in the series.

Just because they're not in the same genre doesn't mean they can't be compared in sales.

Fail.

they cant be compared, HALO is the 360's BIGGEST franchise period, UNCHARTED is not the ps3's biggest franchise, and HALO is WAYY more mainstream than Uncharted..

U1: 2.6million

HALO: 9 million?

mM

....this is about Forza 3 vs Uncharted 2.

You obviously didn't read my post earlier in the thread where I called him out on using Halo as an example.

Around the Network

WOW

there is NO comparison between this game & HALO 3: ODST

seriously ZERO comparison!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

AE101 said:

which is ridiculous.

nojustno said:
AE101 said:

which is rediculous.

Why?

I just gave several reasons why it's a good comparison.

Lol@ thinking because games are in different genres they can't be compared in sales.

leo-j said:
AE101 said:
bonkers555 said:
Smashed said:
bonkers555 said:
AE101 said:

Fail.

they cant be compared, HALO is the 360's BIGGEST franchise period, UNCHARTED is not the ps3's biggest franchise, and HALO is WAYY more mainstream than Uncharted..

U1: 2.6million

HALO: 9 million?

Then can we compare Gears of War 2 to UnCharted 2 then?

nojustno said:
AE101 said:

which is ridiculous.

so is the Halo :ODST vs Uncharted 2 one

Uncharted 2 can't be compared to ANYTHING, its the first time a sequel this gen has shown such growth in sales.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey