By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: makingmusic476 v MontanaHatchet

This thread needs more cake, (and votes for MM) right Scottie?

Around the Network

MontanaHatchet. cos he had that sexy limited-edition avatar.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

OH... did someone mention CAKE??

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Montana - because MM476 ignored my pleas to accept me as a member in the Vgchartz KZ2 clan.

I don't even think Montana knows who I am.

makingmusic it is.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

I vote for Batman because he's not a fanboy.

Anyway, this thread has quite a turnout. And I can tell it will be close.

Seece, you are a horrible person for making this round, and pitting two of our best members against each other like this!

I will first say that Monti is the best mod this site has ever had. Seriously. The day he lost his mod powers was a sad day. And even with a purple name, he is a destroyer of trolls. I would vote him over almost everyone on this site.

Almost. Because while MM476 sucks at being a mod, he's always been a friend of mine. I'm able to discuss things with him that any other mod (perhaps even Monti) would ban me for. He made the PS3 exclusive list, which is awesome even if he never updates it anymore. He's a fan of Team ICO, God of War, Uncharted and Ratchet, which automatically makes him awesome.

So even though he likes ten year old fat emo (?) goth girls, I vote MM476. But it was a tough decision.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

actually, i just remembered how funny MM was in this thread

CLICK ME

so i dont want to vote for either.