By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: makingmusic476 v MontanaHatchet

MontanaHatchet said:

Yup, methinks MakingMusic won this one. No sadness here, he's an example of the best this site has to offer. Congrats buddy!

We've got 20 hours left.  Things aren't over by any means.  :P

And thanks for the compliment.  I'll have you know that you truly are one of my very favorite posters.  No stupid formalities because we're opponents.  Real talk. 

Around the Network

Well MM, in that case...

IT'S ON NOW!!!

So like .. I started reading the thread, and I saw the cakes at first and thought they were pretty cool, but then I decided to jump forward to the more recent posts to see what you guys were talking about and how the voting was going, to my surprise, cake-pics were still being posted! lol :P Thread derail confirmed. Anyways, I vote for .... I'll get back to you on this..

MontanaHatchet said:

Well MM, in that case...

IT'S ON NOW!!!

BRING IT!

I know this is old, and I know everybody's heard it a million times, but it's been in my head all day! I have to post it, and thsi thread seemed like as good as any to do so.

Around the Network

montana, because he's losing...i think?

EDIT: i change my vote to makingmusic476, he's losing now :(

is there any way to make it a tie?

Seece said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well MM, in that case...

IT'S ON NOW!!!

BRING IT!

That can't be a cake.  There's no way.  0_o

makingmusic476 said:

I know this is old, and I know everybody's heard it a million times, but it's been in my head all day! I have to post it, and thsi thread seemed like as good as any to do so.

lmao, the real version is disturbing ><

makingmusic476 said:
Seece said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well MM, in that case...

IT'S ON NOW!!!

BRING IT!

That can't be a cake.  There's no way.  0_o

Yup!

"When it came time to have desert it was almost a shame to cut into such a great looking cake. The cake was delicious and completely set a new bar for awesome nerdy celebration. Thanks for the great party and happy birthday Ignatius!"

How... :O