By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusives, best graphics on any console?

demon's souls is also sexy. ;-]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network

*yawn*

KZ2 , U2 , U1 (MGS4) > Anything ive seen on the 360.

I have not seen Gears 1 but I dont find gears 2 special at all.

Expect pro 360 folks to ambush this thread with pitchforks and what not.

With all the ps3 love I gotta say though, ODST is pretty Lush.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Neoraf said:

I disagree.

Gears of War (in 2006!!! Still a graphical beast today!)

Gears of War 2

Mass Effect (facial and character mod. are awesome)

Upcoming:

Alan Wake

Forza Motorsport 3

Splinter Cell Conviction

Halo Reach

How can you say halo reach has the best graphics when we have no gameplay screenshots?!

Both Halo 3 and Halo ODST, made by bungie, have been criticized for their lack of graphical prowess e.g. gametrailers, so how do you think reach will be any different? You don;t, so don't say it.

Around the Network

I believe Sony's claim has been proven true with Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone 2, MGS4.

Xbox360 games have seen a lot of great games with great graphics but they have all been multiplatform and PC beats everything. Mass Effect, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 etc.

The PS3 may be better graphically, but I think its really close.

Its not like any kind of quantum leap visually and the man in the street definitely cannot tell the difference.

Looks like only the ultra fanboys have the ability to accurately notice the minor graphical leap.

If the Xbox 360 is Xbox 1.5
then the Ps3 is the Xbox 1.53

sapient said:
I believe Sony's claim has been proven true with Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone 2, MGS4.

Xbox360 games have seen a lot of great games with great graphics but they have all been multiplatform and PC beats everything. Mass Effect, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 etc.

O_o didnt think of it that way.

A computer console at some guys workplace has the best exclusives. PC games still have better technology, art is subjective and able to be replicated.

Tease.

Ajescent said:
Expect pro 360 folks to ambush this thread with pitchforks and what not.

With all the ps3 love I gotta say though, ODST is pretty Lush.

they can ambush all they want. its all fair game. its not like we're telling them not to. ;-]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions