By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

I vote for no lynch even though I know dsister is Kira!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

@RDBRaptor if you now hes kira why dont you vote to arrest him and try to get everyone to believe you

but i highly doubt that hes kira if he was why would he stick try to get us to arrest someone in the first round it brings to much on wanted attention to himself

This few people one mistake is a bit more harmful. As such I am going to go for no arrest for the first day. Best to play it safe for now. Tomorrow we can let the wild accusations fly.

Vote: No Arrest

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@ Gnizmo; I agree that it's best to play things safe for now. I'm going to hold off on voting since I'd like to see a bit more discussion first though.

@ RDBRaptor; Please do share why you think dsister is Kira.

no arrest

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

Extremely slow start... no surprise there.

Apologies. I would have posted more today but I got caught up in a game.

4 ≈ One

grrrr. Worst comes to worst I might modkill dtewi and find a replacement for him.

Come on people. I am obviously suspicious. Somebody accuse me. Or SciFiBoy or anybody. Heck just pick somebody from Random.org

Well, since he asked nicely...

Vote: Dsister

4 ≈ One

ok this has dragged on long enough.

I've given dtewi enough time to confirm his PM and he is holding up the game.

::pulls out death note::

Dtewi
Time of death: 10:38 PM
Cause: Choked on a salad