By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

The first day has technically ended and I'll tally up votes.

PM me with your night actions and I'll start up the next day as soon as possible.

Thanks to those who pre-emptively PMed me with their actions to speed the game up.

Around the Network

Dtewi, if you come back and are reading this thread, I will allow you to be an assistant mod. but I can't have you holding up the game for too long. Sorry.

Oh, Day is over. Oh well, I would've voted No Lynch too anyways.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Everyone awakens from their slumber, only to find Dtewi and DGC1808 dead in their own homes.

Dtewi was found dead at his kitchen table, apparently trying to finish off a salad. However, this time, the Salad finished off him.

DGC1808, however was found dead in his bed, apparently from Cardiac Arrest. There were no signs of forced entry or struggle.

Day 2 BEGIN

If everyone gets their votes in tonight, then i will end the day at 9 PM tonight, Pacific Time. If not, the day might extend until sunday.

SciFiBoy is the most suspicous member. >.>

Still hasn't supplied a good reason to why he didn't defend himself

Vote: SciFiBoy

Around the Network

Hm... Well, this doesn't help.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hmm. DGC voted for dsister. That might mean that he(dsister) killed him(DGC) to silence him(DGC) from convincing the others of dsister's guiltiness. >.

Ha, just noticed that.

I don't think there's any point in accusing you for that, though. too obvious, ain't it?

c03n3nj0 said:
Ha, just noticed that.

I don't think there's any point in accusing you for that, though. too obvious, ain't it?

I don't know. I did flunk out of kindergarten

Damn! Seems I totally missed the sign up thread for this round. Guess I'll only read it this time!

Signature goes here!