By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Death Note 2.0 Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:
dsister44 said:
Lets just get discussing. M0j0 who do you have suspicions about? I am leaning towards SciFiBoy

Why?

Why not?

@angelfire

Why not?

Around the Network

Well, dsister, why are you so put on lynching someone?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Because I saw how the last game went. I just want to see people talk. You can lycnh me if you want. As long as you talk about it.

zzzzz.... some one wake me up when the game starts....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
zzzzz.... some one wake me up when the game starts....

The game's started! The only problem is not everyone has confirmed...

Around the Network

i'll extend the day if we need to. what's the consensus?

I say extend it, I've had a pretty long day as it is :p.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

dsister44 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Because I saw how the last game went. I just want to see people talk. You can lycnh me if you want. As long as you talk about it.

It's kind of weird that you'd be kind of eager to be lynched....  I sure wouldn't want that. 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

so be it. I may extend it to be 9 PM friday (as that's the next time I can get back home from work)

RDBRaptor said:
dsister44 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

It's kind of weird that you'd be kind of eager to be lynched....  I sure wouldn't want that. 

I don't want to either. I just want people to talk.

Come on people the last game had over 300 posts by now