By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

All you have to do is put what score you think the game below deserves, and write a brief explanation as to why it deserves that score.

Voting is open for 24 hours, after the 24 hour period I will count up all the scores and get the average of the game.  I will be putting up a new thread with a new game every 24 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. You had to have played at least enough of the game to form an honest opinion about it

(playing it for 5 minutes is NOT enough time, nor is watching a friend play the game)

2. Users with less than 100 posts cannot score a game unless they back up their post with very good reasons as to why they rated it so.

3. scores have to be on a 10 point scale with 7 being average, and anything longer than 2 digits (EG: 9.8) won't be counted.

4. If you score a game under a 5, you have to go into great detail as to why you gave it such a low score.

5. A game must have at least 5 people that gave it a score to be counted.

6. If you score a game more than once none of your scores will count

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

And the score is 9.09!

I have not played enough of this game to form an honest opinion.

Vgchartz top 12 rated games

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)--9.52

2. Super Mario Galaxy(Wii)--9.39

3. Halo 3(360)--9.13

4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Wii)--9.09

5. Uncharted(PS3)--9.03

6. Batman: Arkham Asylum(Mulit)--9.01

7. Halo 3: ODST(360)--8.95

8. Bioshock(Multi)--8.90

9. Prototype(Multi)--8.88

10. Call of Duty 4(Multi)--8.86

11. Gears of War 2(360)--8.83

12. Infamous(PS3)--8.74

Tomorrows game is Burnout Paradise

To view a list of all games from every ranking game thread click here.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the awesome vgchartz ranking game logo, and thanks to all of you for participating 

Around the Network

9.8 out of 10!! No question. There's still nothing in the gaming world quite like smash bros and the series keeps getting better. It's always my multiplayer game of choice. It misses out on a perfect score from me because online could have been better (although at least it's there!) and why oh why did they decide to get rid of the end of bout bonuses!?

But that's just nitpicking. No multiplayer game compares to the joys of Smash. This is a titan amongst video games.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Played it for 400 hours...
Most of time you'll be with a friend. Though you can have fun by yourself..

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I would give it a 9.3.

Burnout FREAKING Revenge!! 11/10 incoming!

Around the Network

8.0/10

+ Fun for a little while
+ Graphics were great

- It's quickly getting boring
- Not enough improvement from SSBM

The game is full of amazingness.
I've spent months playing it with 3 of my classmates 2-3 times a week for couple of hours. Its also the only Wii game I have played every month now (from October last year, when I bought my Wii). I love the gameplay, soundtrack, characters and everytihing else there is(except online, which kinda sucks :P).
Its also one of my favorite games of this gen.

Did I mention I bought Wii just for this game? ;)

edit: Before that, I've played Melee for months with the 3 mentioned classmates. Ah, those were the days.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

7.5/10

______

A very disappointing game in retrospect
______

Pro's:

ALL the things that made SSBM great

New characters & a few stages
_

Con's:

HATED the online

It seemed like an expansion pack, not a new game

Hardly any innovation

the story thingy absolutely sucked

MEWTWO WASN'T THERE!

SSBM would get a 9.5/10 from me.....but this sequel was a bitter disappointment

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

9/10

Pros

First SS that I got serious in

Many Varied Characters

Is a blast to play with a bunch a people while talking shit

Cons

Only fun when playing with people

Pit spamming

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Brawl is great. My only disappointment is the lack of Mewtwo. :(