By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

yOU'RE DESCRIMINATING AGAINST PEOPLE FOR NOT HAVING MORE THAN 100 POSTS. jUST BECAUSE i DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS DOESN'T MEAN i SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE UNLESS i HAVE EXCELLENT POINTS. jUST BECAUSE i DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS DOEN'T MEAN i DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME.

aCTUALLY, IF i HAVE LESS THAN 100, IT SHOULD SHOW THAT i KNOW MORE ABOUT THE GAME BECUASE i SPEND MORE TIME PLAYING IT THAN UPING MY POST COUNT.

ssbb- 10

tHIS GAME IS THE FUCKING SHIT. aSK ANYONE WHO'S PLAYED IT, AND THEY'LL TELL YOU THE SAME THING. gRAPHICS ARE FAR SUPERIOR FROM mELEE, CONTROLS WEREN'T CHANGED, AND THEY ADDED MORE WAYS TO PLAY ONE PLAYER. tHIS GAME KICKS SERIOUS ASS AND IS DEFINITELY A tOP 5 GAME THIS GENERATION.

AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ADD MY SCORE THEN TELL ME AND i'LL SEND YOU A PIC OF MY NINTENDO CHANNEL, 500+ HOURS ON THIS GAME.

Around the Network

@ petrojr,

for the love of all that is good, please, tap the little button in front of you that says 'capslock'. Once.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

great game, thoroughly enjoyed what it offered.

more characters to choose from, more stages, items, and trophies.
great graphics and music, and plenty of options.

single player was good, disappointed with the subspace embassy and the target games. wanted more events. home run contest was a great improvement, and the challenges gave me reason to keep playing. boss mode was hectic.

used to play melee quite competitively with my bros, with wavedashing, lcancelling and the like. i still find brawls melee to be fun.

the online never seemed to work, and the games i did play always lagged. very displeased. also the game doesn't always work on my wii.

great game, 8/10

Cheebee said:
@ petrojr,

for the love of all that is good, please, tap the little button in front of you that says 'capslock'. Once.

LOL. Too funny.

Anyways, please John, count Petrojr's vote. He is my friend and we play it together like all the time and shit. (I win of course. I choose Peach, and he chooses whoever he feels like losing with at the time.)

Anyways, I know he doesn't post a lot, but he is on this site every day, and he has played the game extensively.

9.8 for me.

- Great graphics
- Online is awesome with friends and it's easy to have a full list with VGChartz, smashboards and allisbrawl
- Easy to pick up, hard to master
- Peach
- Played it for over 600 hours and not even close to being sick of it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

And the score is 9.09

I count most people's votes that have under 100 posts.  The only time i don't is when they don't explain anything, or I have reason to believe they are alts.

2. Users with less than 100 posts cannot score a game unless they back up their post with very good reasons as to why they rated it so.

YAY 9.09

Thanks for counting Petrojr's vote

Cheebee said:
@ petrojr,

you're wasting your time. it's his stupid "signature" way of writing. check out his profile. just learn to live with it