By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Around the Network

+Graphics
+Music
+Gameplay
+Amount of content
+Multiplayer is awesome
+Samus

-Single player isn't as awesome
-Can get repetitive

Pros

• The most complete games I've ever played
  • excellent score
  • looked great
  • easy to pick up, difficult to master
  • online (that was fun if you had friends)
  • Subspace Emissary
  • Large cast of fun characters
  • Shit-ton of fun to play with actual people
  • A control scheme for everybody
  • just so many things to do

Cons

• online (that was bad if you didn't have friends)

I don't like to give out 9+'s often but SSBB deserves it-- 9.5

Online sucks, everything else is just about perfect. There isn't any game out there that packs more content than Brawl, no discussion.

Almost a game that I would call perfect. Eventhough a game can't be perfect, this one.... almost did it.

Around the Network

There is just so much to this game. I have to give it a ten. Fucking love it. Seriously though, this is at the top of everybody's most played list.

alright i have less than 100 posts but that's because i was banned for like a month because naz thought i was my friend's alt account. anyways, i give brawl a 10. it is one of my favorite games for the wii. it's also the only midnight release game that i have seen attract a crowd of more than 50 people.

SimonSaysFYou said:
alright i have less than 100 posts but that's because i was banned for like a month because naz thought i was my friend's alt account. anyways, i give brawl a 10. it is one of my favorite games for the wii. it's also the only midnight release game that i have seen attract a crowd of more than 50 people.

Dude, Simon you need to make like thirty posts real quick.

EDIT: Please count his vote, we play Brawl all the time! We play it drunk and stoned even, and it's so much fun!

and for the record, there have been a shit load of midnight releases of more than 50 people.

SimonSaysFYou said:

If I were you I'll post on a bunch of threads.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

9.8/10