By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware: "We would love to revisit Jade Empire"

Bioware: "We would love to revisit Jade Empire"
Posted: 13.10.2009 09:01 by Jamie Davey Comments: 3
In an interview with Strategy Informer, Lead Designer of Dragon Age: Origins, Mike Laidlaw, said that Jade Empires is a favourite among the staff of Bioware and that the firm would love to revisit the franchise.

"We will certainly announce it if it’s going to be coming out. At this point, Jade Empire is a staff favourite and a lot of us love it, so we’d love to revisit it at some point. But right now, we are very focused on Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2." said Laidlaw.

Would you love to see another Jade Empire game?

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/5812/bioware-we-would-love-to-revisit-jade-empire

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

Yes please, and I wouldn't mind if they revisited KOTOR as well, just release those two like SCEA are doing with GoW 1 and 2 and I would be very very happy! The PS2 did provided probably the best library ever, but there are still 1 or 2 gems on the others consoles that I have missed, and this is certainly 1 of them!

Yes! I hope they make Jade Empire two!

I think they should concentrate on what they do best (and what I like the most) - medieval fantasy RPGs.

I would like even more new IP from Bioware. Perhaps a new franchise called The Younger Scrolls.

Meh, Jade Empire was pretty bland. They can stay away from that one for a while. I'd rather see more Mass Effect.

Around the Network

stop it bioware

you know what we all want

not ME3, not Dragon Age Origins 2

WE WANT KOTOR 3!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Jade Empire was a great game IMO, and I'd love to see them update/revisit it. A proper KOTOR sequel would also be great though. But I'll be happy in the short term with Dragon Age: Origins and ME2!

Yeah I bought Jade Empire again on Steam. I'd certainly like a follow up game. Only real issue I had with the game was the relatively shallow combat.

I couldn't really get into this game, but I would give it another try.

It was one of the better ARPG efforts, IMO. The combat system could certainly stand more refinement, but I still found it more fun than Mass Effect's combat.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.