By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOP 8 DEVELOPERS THIS GEN!!!! HOLY COW

Insomniac!

Naughty dog has only made 2 games this Gen! How can they be declared THE top developer of this Gen with two games? They are hardly revolutionary besides graphics.

I love Uncharted as much as the next guy but come on.

Around the Network

not too bad

Kojima Productions only made 1 game this gen.....Yet we all agree they deserve to be there

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I Love how people ignore that Naughty Dog have been just as amazing as they are now for the last two gens as well.

There was no platformber better than Crash Bandicoot in the PS1 era, and my god the Jak series is amazing.

The site just loses credibility when it has the PlayStation in it. Given they did put Nintendo in it (even if he debated putting it in and they are so low on that list).

Also Nintendo is a bunch of Developers. Nintendo Software Group Tokyo made Galaxy. EAD Software Group No. 3 made twilight princess.

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Kojima Productions only made 1 game this gen.....Yet we all agree they deserve to be there

Konami has made more games than just MGS4. And still, MGS is a series that has been around for quite a while and the game is just EPIC. Uncharted is a good game and one of my favorites this gen, but it is a short singleplayer experience and thats it.

Naughty Dog at 1 is awewsome and true...Naughty Dog maybe would be in Top 10 greatest Developers ever...they got now 3 awesome and really great franchises so big RESPECT!

also good to see Kojima,Sega and Nintendo on there!

inverted3reality said:
I Love how people ignore that Naughty Dog have been just as amazing as they are now for the last two gens as well.

There was no platformber better than Crash Bandicoot in the PS1 era, and my god the Jak series is amazing.

Who is ignoring Naughty Dog is a great developer?

No Bioware = no respect for this list.

Pretty lame list. It's from a PlayStation site so I can see the perspective but it is pretty easy to disagree with this list.