By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a PS3 or Wii games + PSP?

@Androo

MGS4, GT5, Infamous, GTA IV, white Knight Story

FF 13 VERSUS..

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network
Androo said:
I have a Wii and a DS. And by the looks of it you guys choose the PS3. I think I will get it.

And I dont have an HDTV though... So those Wii games won't look THAT much worse. Anyway I don't really care about the graphics. I played a PSP then went back to my DS and I still love my DS very very much.

Any more suggestions? After Haze, R&C, Uncharted & FF... what will there be?
dpends what you like i still dont have a ps3 but can play it anytime on my cousins house and besides that there is MGS4,Killzone 2,GT5 and little big planet that i think will be good

also let me add that wii plus ps3 equals a very good combination you get all the nintendo exclusives plus you get ps3,s multiplats

endurance said:
also let me add that wii plus ps3 equals a very good combination you get all the nintendo exclusives plus you get ps3,s multiplats

Quite true, there are only very few 360 exlusives that are better than anything that you can get on the PS3. At the moment, many multi-platform games are being delayed for the PS3, but this is likely to end as more people get used developing for the PS3

add me

Munkeh said:
endurance said:

Quite true, there are only very few 360 exlusives that are better than anything that you can get on the PS3. At the moment, many multi-platform games are being delayed for the PS3, but this is likely to end as more people get used developing for the PS3

yeah and luckily for me my neighbours are my cousins which one owns ps3 one 360,i own wii and everyday we go at eachothers house and play all the games

Around the Network

hold off on the PS3 if you can, a better price might come along or a bundle.

Wait till next year for PS3. Get a Wii at mo.

Also if you dont own 360, that'd be choice before PS3. So many games.

if those ps3 games arnt out for a while, buy one when they are, since you mentioned an FF game, you may find theres a few rpgs on the psp you'll like.

How about just a bunch of WII games and wait with the PS3 for further price drops and better games and save up the money you've left for other stuff? Its because of my PS2 collection or else I wouldn't bother buying a PS3 for at least another 6 months or so.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo