By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: spdk1 v psrock

psrock only because he's me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

psrock

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I love both of you guys, but I am going to pick spdk1 because he has less votes.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I dont know these two very well, maybe I should pay more attention. One of them usually has a Star trek icon?

Blacksaber said:

Woo I'm 2 for 2!

I'm not voting this round...

dtewi will win!

Around the Network

@slimebeast

how can you not know Ps rock well?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@slimebeast

how can you not know Ps rock well?

Maybe cos he's a Sony fan (but a nice one lol)? Im familiar with the nickname for sure, but dont remmber what he stands for (which usually means they're good persons).

Spdk1.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Slimebeast said:

Maybe cos he's a Sony fan ?

Not really...

spdk1

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.