By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought another SNES yesterday

Hey yall

I bought a SNES yesterday and just wanted to talk about it a little bit.

I bought it with Mario and Luigi RPG, Pilotwings, Zelda, Super Mario World 2: Yoshis Island, the Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse, Marvel Super Heroes, Megaman X, MegamanX2, Super Contra, Zombies ate my neighbors (unfortunately doesn't work), Maximum Carnage, Super Metroid, castlevania IV , NBA Jam, and Michael Jordan Chaos in the windy city, and a couple others that I can't remember right now.

What an amazing system.

EDIT: oh, also the star wars games.

Around the Network

You should definently get Earthbound and Chronno Trigger... now that would make your nostalgic experience purely awsome....

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

what the hell happened to my post?

mM

You buy a SNES now with all the good games coming...

LOL i KNOW!!! I had a check for about 800$ for a retro active raise and I just couldn't resist. I also paid off UNcharted 2 as well, I'm going to order ff13 from Japan, and I'm probably gunna buy my friends wii off him.

Around the Network

some great games there... See you in a few weeks I guess then.

I love my SNES mini. So many great games for it.

I ad to buy a new one cuz I ripped the top off the last one in order to play import games. It was just a motherboard in a shoebox until i got this latest one.

Congrats on your new system. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it.