By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
Your avatar seems really familiar ... Who are you?

Hideo Kojima, I make the Metal Hear series of games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Welcome back!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

ckmlb said:
hatmoza said:

The Metal what ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

You were mostly active before I joined.

So...hi?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I would say hi, but since you were an absolute fucking jerk to me, no.

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD

You're still around, hi :)

hello there my friend, its been quite some time. You are one of the older elite posters of the site, I must say im shocked, I had thought something happened to you, are you well? Some were even worried.

mM
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ckmlb said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I would say hi, but since you were an absolute fucking jerk to me, no.

Go away.

How an I a jerk exactly? I haven't been on here much in a long time so sorry for not staying in touch.

You removed me from your XBL friend's list just because I asked you why you didn't post on VGC anymore, and kind of just ignored me even when you did visit the site.

If i removed you from my XBL friends list it was probably cause I was mass removing people and didn't recognize your gamertag, as for visiting the site I think I've only come back 3 times or so, posted a few things and didn't come back for a while. So if I didn't relpy to a message or something of that sort then I apologize.

Well then, that's fine.

Welcome back old buddy!

nen-suer said:
ckmlb said:
hatmoza said:

The Metal what ?

The Metal Hear series of games I'm from a parallel universe where the series ended like it should have on the fourth game.

Anywho, If you were active back in 08 around E3 ( when I use to lurk ) I think I remember you. Welcome back

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

By the way, all the mods you knew are gone, and there are a whole bunch of new ones.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective