By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Mass Effect 2 Bound to PS3.

With no confirmation whatsoever from Bioware, GAME, a major game retailer from Australia has a listing for Mass Effect 2 for the PlayStation 3...

http://www.n4g.com/News-409218.aspx Link to source.

With a lot of rumors coming true lately i would not be surprised.I would like it on all HD consoules.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

I thought Ms bought Mass Effect exclusivity, I could be wrong.

Not this again...

Retailer listings are never to be taken as gospel. In Mass Effect's case, tehy've assured us time and time again that it's a 360 exclusive. Microsoft has a contract with them for the series that even the 'let's put it on every platform under the sun' mindset of EA cannot break.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ph4nt said:
I thought Ms bought Mass Effect exclusivity, I could be wrong.

I don't belive so.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Well...look at the source...N4G...it's almost like posting something from Hiphopgamer

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Not this again...

Retailer listings are never to be taken as gospel. In Mass Effect's case, tehy've assured us time and time again that it's a 360 exclusive. Microsoft has a contract with them for the series that even the 'let's put it on every platform under the sun' mindset of EA cannot break.

How can i belive you?

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

4 words

Australia
Already Posted
Darth

More of this timed exclusivity crap? Gaming companies have no shame. We've seen enough of this. You're either exclusive or you're not. If EA wants to milk the PS3 base, they should just make this multi-plat right from the beginning just like they do with almost all of their games already.

That would be great if ps3 owners could experience such a great anticipated title.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

^ it's available on PC.