By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Mass Effect 2 Bound to PS3.

Xoj said:
^ it's available on PC.

But how many PS3 ONLY owners have a decent PC to play ME2?

Around the Network

Its not happening. Bioware already confirmed that the second game would not come to the PS3. It seems this game is exclusively for the 360 and PC.

Its not happening. Bioware already confirmed that the second game would not come to the PS3. It seems this game is exclusively for the 360 and PC.

Is that like Square confirming FFXIII was PS3 exclusive?

Anyway, whether PS3 gets it or not, I'll be picking ME2 up on PC.

Hapimeses said:
Is that like Square confirming FFXIII was PS3 exclusive?

Anyway, whether PS3 gets it or not, I'll be picking ME2 up on PC.

It might seem similar to FFXIII if you forget who is the one losing exclusivities and to whom.

I'm getting it on my sweet red 360. I use my computer just for work and KGS.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Around the Network
xBlaCkBiRdx02 said:
Xoj said:
^ it's available on PC.

its well optimize game, it run on 9600 mobile without a problem.

The most similar situation should be Star Ocean 4,
remember who revealed a PS3 port first?

xBlaCkBiRdx02 said:
Xoj said:
^ it's available on PC.

Almost all gamers that take gaming serious have a gaming PC that can play ME. The ones that didn't in 2007, by now already got a good PC.

If they don't have a PC, I consider they casual and wouldn't even be interest in a epic RPG style game like ME.

xBlaCkBiRdx02 said:
Xoj said:
^ it's available on PC.

I have, and I'm definately getting me2. Just hoping it won't have too high requirements, the first one ran perfectly fine on my pc.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
thekitchensink said:
Not this again...

Retailer listings are never to be taken as gospel. In Mass Effect's case, tehy've assured us time and time again that it's a 360 exclusive. Microsoft has a contract with them for the series that even the 'let's put it on every platform under the sun' mindset of EA cannot break.

How can i belive you?

Because he's not a dumbass and what he says makes sense?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive