By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT explains its Uncharted 2 score

" No matter what, if a game is not innovative it will NEVER get a higher score than what we gave UNCHARTED 2, when a developer puts together everything that other devs have done its basically a me 2 thing, Uncharted 2 is exactly like the first game, be happy we said buy it if you have a ps3"

GTA IV

so what do you guys think about there explanation? Im sure its pathetic to argue about a 9.3, but do you think there explanation is valid when games in the past that offer NOT ONE BIT of innovation get much higher scores than Uncharted, and ADAM Sessler himself told GT to play the game again on xplay.

My personal opinion, I have none until I play the game

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-78-invisible-walls/57525#new_comment

mM
Around the Network

Link please :)

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Well, adding something new to the formula of a franchise is important to keep it fresh.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Well, adding something new to the formula of a franchise is important to keep it fresh.

yet gta iv didn't add anything but got a higher score than a 9.3

mM
RageBot said:
Link please :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-78-invisible-walls/57525

Around the Network

Maybe the reviewer enjoys GTAIV a bit more. What the big deal? It got a 9.3

CaptDS9E said:
Maybe the reviewer enjoys GTAIV a bit more. What the big deal? It got a 9.3

look at the site, they are going lunatic because of the score

mM

They have the right to.. -gasp- have an opinion. The mentality that a game isn't great because it's a few points away from a 10 is completely asicinine. I'd admit that their language towards the game is somewhat misleading but there are more pressing issues than a 9.3 out of ten. They said over and over that the game is worthy of your money and that you should get the game if you have a PS3 but it's not anything revolutionary. They gave LBP and SMG higher scores because despite their faults, they managed to do something new and feel fresh.

Ultimately, Gametrailers loves originality.

Pixel Art can be fun.

9.3 is an excellent score for any game, in IMDB the highest rated movie ever is at 9.1, but we gamers complain about 9.3 score, it really shows how far behind gaming still is to other medias in terms of reviewing.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
SmokedHostage said:
They have the right to.. -gasp- have an opinion. The mentality that a game isn't great because it's a few points away from a 10 is completely asicinine. I'd admit that their language towards the game is somewhat misleading but there are more pressing issues than a 9.3 out of ten. They said over and over that the game is worthy of your money and that you should get the game if you have a PS3 but it's not anything revolutionary. They gave LBP and SMG higher scores because despite their faults, they managed to do something new and feel fresh.

Ultimately, Gametrailers loves originality.

but GTA IV scored a 9.8

mM