By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Screenshot comparison --> Bayonetta Xbox 360 / PS3

Here are 3 screenshots from Bayonetta on PS3 and Xbox360. There were a lot of people talking about the graphical differences between the two versions. Well, there actually is a difference. The textures on the Xbox360 version look way better than the textures on the PS3.

Have a look and decide.

http://www.gfdata.de/archiv09-2009-gamefront/4534.html

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

lol the textures on both look like utter shit.. the ps3 one just looks hell of alot worse.

Horribly looking compared to the actual gameplay, but hey.. screens are screens.

mM

I was expecting it to look way way way worse by how people wore going on. The ps3 verson looks washed out and it has a few horrid textures.

This should be changed to what version looks worse lmao

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

leo-j said:
lol the textures on both look like utter shit.. the ps3 one just looks hell of alot worse.

Horribly looking compared to the actual gameplay, but hey.. screens are screens.

haven't seen actual gameplay yet, just the screens and I was shocked how bad the PS3 version looked compared to the Xbox360 version.

But yeah, this game doesn't push any console to any limits :D I blame lazy developers on both systems.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

it doesnt look nearly that different in game as the different filters on the ps3 version, but aren't we passed the point of doing these comparisons? It's just lazy developer work. It has nothing to do with the abilities of either console. port a ps3 game over and be sloppy with the coding and it will look the same.

Around the Network

PS3 version colors looks dull. Kinda like it has a filter or something on it...

it does have a filter. in game it looks about the same as the 360, with a slightly lower frame rate and a little less vibrant colours. I'm getting it for 360 though.

360 has better textures and lightning, PS3 seems to have better anti-aliasing. The game looks pretty bad graphically on both though. I haven't even heard of this game.

I'll get the PS3 version when it's cheap.

4 ≈ One

played the jp demo...utterly "meh"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?