By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Sales UP! -- PS3 UP, Wii UP!....Everyone does well!

mortono said:
kowenicki said:
@ mortno

market share... not yoy sales

Ah. Okay you're right. 4% jump in market share this year.

Wait a minute... Sony leads them in market share by 2%. Huh? That's weird.

Well, PS3 sales will eventually drop below X360 sales again. Especially with so many awful exclusive games coming out on PS3. X360 will clearly win because they have Halo, and if God played video games, his game of choice would certainly be Halo.

you are wrong, he will be playing this

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

mortono said:

kowenicki said:
@ mortno

market share... not yoy sales

Ah. Okay you're right. 4% jump in market share this year.

Wait a minute... Sony leads them in market share by 2%. Huh? That's weird.

Well, PS3 sales will eventually drop below X360 sales again. Especially with so many awful exclusive games coming out on PS3. X360 will clearly win because they have Halo, and if God played video games, his game of choice would certainly be Halo.

With his noodly tentacle...

@kowenicki: I already did.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Why should he play Black and White he is already god. If you would work in WalMart would you buy a WalMart Simulator ?

--

God was so disappointed by that game that he gave Peter Molyneux a canker sore.

I was surprised by PSP sales in Japan when I realized it wasn't the GO launch.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
bdbdbd said:
LOL @ kowenicki&mortono.

hey dont bring me into this... 

I don't know whether bdbdbd LOLled for the same reason, but I did because despite you being a big Halo fan, mortono was so exaggerated he managed to make you jump, wondering if he was serious or not!     

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Interesting sales, but the real treat are the software sales.

Can't wait to see them come on up!

Well you know price point and value are important. $600 to most people clearly was not that point. Maybe this $300 point is it. By no means would I undervalue it's media capabilities. Blu Ray(though i'm always a late adopter), gaming, movie streaming, DD games. By all means it's a nice machine. We will see how it holds up during the holiday rush, but signs are going good that PS3 is near that "right" price. Though i'm thinking maybe $250 might be the bulls eye.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Great for Nintendo, Good for Sony and Average for Microsoft.

Man, when the playstation brand does well, not only is it better for the industry but for this site. Look at all these post.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)