By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Demon's Souls hits 90 on Metacritic: From and Atlus fans rejoice!

Carl2291 said:
leo-j said:
Carl2291 said:
Congrats to the game, and to From Software/ Atlus.

This is the 4th exclusive AAA PS3 game this year so far, if it keeps the 90

how many have wii and 360 had

Going by Metacritic...

Wii- 1 (Metroid Prime Trilogy)

360- 1 (GTA: Lost and Damned)

Wow.  Well Sony's first party is very formidable, when they kick it into gear they can churn out great stuff.

Around the Network

I can only wish From Software is planning the sequel of Demon's Souls.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

NYANKS said:
Carl2291 said:
leo-j said:
Carl2291 said:
Congrats to the game, and to From Software/ Atlus.

This is the 4th exclusive AAA PS3 game this year so far, if it keeps the 90

how many have wii and 360 had

Going by Metacritic...

Wii- 1 (Metroid Prime Trilogy)

360- 1 (GTA: Lost and Damned)

Wow.  Well Sony's first party is very formidable, when they kick it into gear they can churn out great stuff.

Oh, it's in gear, now!  And to think their studios have created and tweaked their engines in previous releases, so that their games will only be easier to develop and possibly more stunning as time goes on.

*awaits reviews for Ratchet and Clank : A Crack in Time*

This ones for the seals. This game is #4 on Amazon and over ODST, right behind Uncharted2. not bad.

axumblade said:
NYANKS said:
This ones for the seals. This game is #4 on Amazon and over ODST, right behind Uncharted2. not bad.

Hmm. While Amazon isn't really that reliable of a source, it is impressive that a niche game from a niche developer is ahead of Microsofts biggest franchise installment of the year...

It seems to be experiencing a bottom up, grass roots hype pattern.  That and everyone probably thinks that the game will have a limited production run, so the first week will be kinda big.  I'll say..............150,000. Then again I'm not great with predictions, so...yeah. lol

Around the Network

Oh so wii's rerelease of metroid 1-3, and 360's DLC are AAA ip?

mM
leo-j said:
Oh so wii's rerelease of metroid 1-3, and 360's DLC are AAA ip?

They are counted as AAA Games.

The same way GoW: Collection will likely be a AAA game later this year.

Oh yeah Axumblade, it is #4 and #15 on amazon (seals killer). Put em together and.......possible #1 status. That's rather insane, even for amazon.

Congratulations to Demon's Souls. The game is getting amazing reviews and despite not owning the console it has been a game i have kept my eye on for quite a while now. A couple other PS3 exclusives are also peaking my interest, and i'm dying to get into MGS4 which is bloody amazing from the small tidbits I've played here and there. It is becoming more and more apparent that the time is fast approaching where i must invest in that third home console...

How technical is your game?

Hooray From Software!

Go Demon's Souls! Game of the Year!