noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
I want this game.

That's all.

Haha, what's stopping you?

No PS3. And my last PS3-owning friend moved away.

I see, but I know a solution to this problem!

Too late. I already butchered the sacrificial lamb, but my pentagram was faulty, so the game's not coming to my system, and I'm all out of lambs.

Well, I certainly there are enough PS3 titles to warrant another lamb?

I do like lamb chops...

just got a call from ebgames. my game is ready for pickup, I know what I'm doing tonight :D

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

The game is still not listed on bestbuy.com and isn't even part of new or future releases....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Oh man, I want this so bad but it not coming to EU!!!

Hurry up and bring it.

@ Boutros

I just got my deluxe edition from the ebgames next to my place in Montréal.
There was no French manual. Technically it would be going against the new law, but I guess Montreal is special because Ubisoft and EA are big here.

But that explains why some stores are not selling it, especially in Quebec City. No French Manual = illegal to sell I guess.

I'm a little surprised they didn't take the time to make a French translation; it's like 20 little pages with pictures.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Hiko said:
@ Boutros

I just got my deluxe edition from the ebgames next to my place in Montréal.
There was no French manual. Technically it would be going against the new law, but I guess Montreal is special because Ubisoft and EA are big here.

But that explains why some stores are not selling it, especially in Quebec City. No French Manual = illegal to sell I guess.

I'm a little surprised they didn't take the time to make a French translation; it's like 20 little pages with pictures.

I'm kind of happy that some stores are going against the law. I mean it's a really stupid law...

So yeah that explains why it's not available at most stores.

I got Demon's Souls today at Gamestop. Because I had one gift card to spend there and one to spend at Best Buy, I had to:

1. Cancel my pre-order for Uncharted 2 at Gamestop.
2. Buy one of the only 2 copies of Demon's Souls they had at Gamestop with my gift card.
3. Go over to Best Buy and re-pre-order Uncharted 2 so that when it comes out next week I can still use a gift card to buy it.

Demon's Souls better be worth the running around I did for an hour tonight. I called five Best Buys in the Chicago suburbs today and not one of them had it. The website doesn't have it. Not one Best Buy employee I talked to today had even heard of it. (That's not shocking.). I will say that there was another person at Gamestop besides me that was buying it.

The upside to this whole thing was that by pre-ordering at Best Buy for Uncharted 2 I get a free download of something or other. I think it's a weapon or an outfit or something.

Crashdown77 said:
Umm. . . no offense, but I'm pretty sure that Virginia is not the center of the world.

OT: Sounds like a release date issue.

It used to be, then I moved to Louisiana.