By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony confirmed Eye pet delay for north america.

I still don't really understand why people are so in love with this game...

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Gahh...

Fuck you SCEA.

No bundles for PSP Go's, no goodwill program for people who own PSP Go's, no Eyepet. Just what the fuck are they even doing?!?

You get Demon's Souls and God of War Collection this year. Don't fucking complain >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

twesterm said:
I still don't really understand why people are so in love with this game...

1) It's a PS3 exclusive

2) It's the first game in nearly two years to actually use the PS Eye.

Kantor said:
axumblade said:
Gahh...

Fuck you SCEA.

No bundles for PSP Go's, no goodwill program for people who own PSP Go's, no Eyepet. Just what the fuck are they even doing?!?

You get Demon's Souls and God of War Collection this year. Don't fucking complain >_>

Thanks to Atlus; no thanks to fucking ass Sony.

badgenome said:
Kantor said:
axumblade said:
Gahh...

Fuck you SCEA.

Thanks to Atlus; no thanks to fucking ass Sony.

Where does Atlus get the money for this stuff? All of their games sell like crap. They've published over 50 games, and not one has cracked a million.

Not one European developer can do what Atlus does? Not Square Enix Europe?

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Where does Atlus get the money for this stuff? All of their games sell like crap. They've published over 50 games, and not one has cracked a million.

Good question. I don't know how Atlus does it, but I'm glad they do. <3

I'm sure Square could do something like that for you guys. Probably would, too, if Demon's Souls were on the 360.

badgenome said:
Kantor said:

I'm sure Square could do something like that for you guys. Probably would, too, if Demon's Souls were on the 360.

Even then, only if Microsoft threw money at them. SE aren't going to pick up a new franchise that won't sell.

Ubisoft? EA? Why the hell can't Sony do it?

Does this mean in Europe we're getting a less polished title, then? Why would they feel it needs more work in one region and not another?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
Does this mean in Europe we're getting a less polished title, then? Why would they feel it needs more work in one region and not another?

Because of REVENGE!!!!!!!

EDIT: To be honest, I'd rather have Demon's Souls and GoW Collection than EyePet.

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

Even then, only if Microsoft threw money at them. SE aren't going to pick up a new franchise that won't sell.

Ubisoft? EA? Why the hell can't Sony do it?

True. SE already has its hands full trying to make its old franchises stop selling.