By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh boy im gonna get flamed now

Around the Network

Just to let you know, Splinter Cell Conviction and Left 4 Dead are all 360 exclusives and no the RROD is not gone. I've already have 1 friend who's had his 360 for about a year get the RROD last week and is currently getting repaired and I've got 2 friends who actually got the more recent 360 models since they bought em like 4 months ago and they both got RROD just recently. One of them is getting it repaired and the other replaced it with a PS3 due to his frustration with Microsoft machines.

Cross-X said:
Just to let you know, Splinter Cell Conviction and Left 4 Dead are all 360 exclusives and no the RROD is not gone. I've already have 1 friend who's had his 360 for about a year get the RROD last week and is currently getting repaired and I've got 2 friends who actually got the more recent 360 models since they bought em like 4 months ago and they both got RROD just recently. One of them is getting it repaired and the other replaced it with a PS3 due to his frustration with Microsoft machines.

Are you sure about the bolded part?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

squaretrade claims that current models have about a 2% chance of RROD

"SquareTrade’s data shows that the introduction of the “Jasper” chipset in late 2008 "has likely solved" the RROD problem."

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/xbox-360-red-ring-of-death-abating/

^^didnt people say that back in 2008 as well?

Around the Network
frictionini said:
iHuGi said:

Ignore the Sony Fanboys.

Yes its GONE. Jaspr models are fine , got mine like February and its running so smooth (i upgrade now i have 2 360´s working smooth).

Get a Xbox 360 MW2 Bundle , its JASPER , has 250GB so u can install the game to HDD and download alot of things from Xbox Live.

RRoD is gone , Jaspers are fine ... Sony Fanboys like to say not but dont believe they are just jealous that they cant afford the True next gen Console.

Buy it and have fun , make sure u get Xbox Live for 30$ on Amazon or Ebay and enjoy games like MW2 on Xbox Live and meet new people!

Have FUN =)

Oh and if u need to play wirless make sure u buy the new one adaptor...its black but is much better , it gives 1000MBS so u can Stream 1080p Videos from Future Zune MarketPlace and u got better conections but believe me if u can play by cables just get WIRED because its SO MUCH BETTER!

lol what true next gen console?

Xbox 360 or do u think that a Console with a online worst than Xbox1 is a True Next Gen ?? No mics , very few players and very few online good games except Uncharted 2 and Call of Duty series (But this is much better on Xbox 360).

Oh and anyone here playing the Uncharted 2 BETA ? There´s like 2000 online in a FREE BETA ... This is really sad... PSN sucks so bad...

Halo 3 online - 250.000.

http://www.bungie.net/default.aspx

Xbox Live is just to Good!

Stealth trollers thread to lure out haters to bash the X360.

RROD has been fixed, but hateful people will keep claiming it's still a big problem.

iHuGi said:
frictionini said:
iHuGi said:

Ignore the Sony Fanboys.

Yes its GONE. Jaspr models are fine , got mine like February and its running so smooth (i upgrade now i have 2 360´s working smooth).

Get a Xbox 360 MW2 Bundle , its JASPER , has 250GB so u can install the game to HDD and download alot of things from Xbox Live.

RRoD is gone , Jaspers are fine ... Sony Fanboys like to say not but dont believe they are just jealous that they cant afford the True next gen Console.

Buy it and have fun , make sure u get Xbox Live for 30$ on Amazon or Ebay and enjoy games like MW2 on Xbox Live and meet new people!

Have FUN =)

Oh and if u need to play wirless make sure u buy the new one adaptor...its black but is much better , it gives 1000MBS so u can Stream 1080p Videos from Future Zune MarketPlace and u got better conections but believe me if u can play by cables just get WIRED because its SO MUCH BETTER!

lol what true next gen console?

Xbox 360 or do u think that a Console with a online worst than Xbox1 is a True Next Gen ?? No mics , very few players and very few online good games except Uncharted 2 and Call of Duty series (But this is much better on Xbox 360).

Oh and anyone here playing the Uncharted 2 BETA ? There´s like 2000 online in a FREE BETA ... This is really sad... PSN sucks so bad...

Halo 3 online - 250.000.

http://www.bungie.net/default.aspx

Xbox Live is just to Good!

Very few players? How about Resistance 2 how can have 60 players on 1 match? Or even better MAG who can have 256 players in 1 match. Tell me the name of 1 360 that can gave more than 32 players in 1 match.

And its really a shame that ''true'' next gen console doesnt have 2 best looking console games.

Also comparing BETA to game that sold over 10 million copies???? And FYI there are usually 15 000- 20 000 people playing Uncharted 2 BETA.

You make me Laugh..LOL

Who cares about how many players can fit in one GAME ?? I could be 1000 on a Resistance Room but it there´s only 1000 playing the game stills a playerless game.

Like all Ps3 GAMES.

Xbox1 was much more FUN than Ps3 is online today.

Rainbow Six and Halo 2 both smash ALL Ps3 online games and they still both more played aswell than any Ps3 game.

Ps3 = Offline and Blu Ray Player... Thats NOT Next GEN ... Next Gen is about Online feature and Community.

You can get the most beautifull Game but without online or a good gameplay it wont be Next/New Gen and just another one peice of crap out there that dies after 2 weeks like Killzone 2.

Cod4 and Halo 3 both have not impressive graphics but they have the REST and thats why both are the best games online this GEN and the True Next Gen for me because people wont stop playing them!

UnCharted 2 and Gears Series also.

What Ps3 is offering you i have already had on Xbox1 while playing Halo 2 and believe me it was much better and FUN on Xbox1.

@BladeOfGod
@iHuGi

Both of you stop it please, nothing makes you look worse than a giant forum pissing contest.