By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iHuGi said:
You make me Laugh..LOL

Who cares about how many players can fit in one GAME ?? I could be 1000 on a Resistance Room but it there´s only 1000 playing the game stills a playerless game.

Like all Ps3 GAMES.

Xbox1 was much more FUN than Ps3 is online today.

Rainbow Six and Halo 2 both smash ALL Ps3 online games and they still both more played aswell than any Ps3 game.

Ps3 = Offline and Blu Ray Player... Thats NOT Next GEN ... Next Gen is about Online feature and Community.

You can get the most beautifull Game but without online or a good gameplay it wont be Next/New Gen and just another one peice of crap out ther ethat dies after 2 weeks like Killzone 2.

Cod4 and Halo 3 both have not impressive graphics but they have the REST and thats why both are the best games online this GEN and the True Next Gen for me because people wont stop playing them!

UnCharted 2 and Gears Series also.

uhm,you dont even know how many people are playing resistance 2, since you dont even have the game or PS3. There are usually 50000 - 70000 people playing it. And there are usually about 400 000 - 700 000 people playing COD 4/ COD WAW and about 100 000 people playing LittleBigPlanet .And Uncharted 2 is BETA is getting a good playtime too. Almost everone on my friend list that has the BETA plays in 8 hours a day.

And how about the ability to go on internet amd download free movies, music and pictures on your PS3??? How about that online feature??? 

And Uncharted 2 has very very very good gameplay and AMAZING ONLINE. And KZ2 is not dead, its very hard to find non-full server when searching for online game.

Around the Network

Yeah Right.

I have friends with a Ps3 and already played the Uncharted 2 BETA...Dude yesteray by this time there was 2.000 Online ...

I never said Uncharted 2 is bad , i loved the damn Game , its Very Skilled and Competitive... i just said it lacks PLAYERS and a good online ... The online in the game is good is just the PSN that is bad but thats is not Naughty Dog Fault but SONY !

Cod4 on Ps3 maybe have like 60.000 by day ... Cod WaW the same dont even compare PSN players to Xbox Live.

Mostly Hardcore Games have Jump IN to 360 and they wont go anywhere.

Oh and those who gone allways come back. Mostly players with Both Consoles that are really hardcore they play online on 360.

i have to be honest , Ps3 has great games but for online ?? No thanks. But thanks sony for God of War 3 , Last Guardian and UnCharted 2.

iHuGi said:

Yeah Right.

I have friends with a Ps3 and already played the Uncharted 2 BETA...Dude yesteray by this time there was 2.000 Online ...

I never said Uncharted 2 is bad , i loved the damn Game , its Very Skilled and Competitive... i just said it lacks PLAYERS and a good online ... The online in the game is good is just the PSN that is bad but thats is not Naughty Dog Fault but SONY !

Cod4 on Ps3 maybe have like 60.000 by day ... Cod WaW the same dont even compare PSN players to Xbox Live.

Mostly Hardcore Games have Jump IN to 360 and they wont go anywhere.

Oh and those who gone allways come back. Mostly players with Both Consoles that are really hardcore they play online on 360.

i have to be honest , Ps3 has great games but for online ?? No thanks. But thanks sony for God of War 3 , Last Guardian and UnCharted 2.

And last night there were about 17800 players online. If you think it lacks players per match, than your right. But if you think it lacks players who play it than you're wrong. Dont forget its still a BETA and 20 000 players playing is still good for a BETA.

btw, we went off topic.

@iHugi

PSN Has free online,so think if XBL was free, those numbers would quadruple the PSN players.

Phrancheyez said:
No.

right. the ring of death is not gone. i had for 2 weeks a rod. my brother yesterday. it was very funny for him - lol.

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
iHuGi said:
frictionini said:
iHuGi said:

RRoD is gone , Jaspers are fine ... Sony Fanboys like to say not but dont believe they are just jealous that they cant afford the True next gen Console.

Am I the only one who finds this comment extremely stupid?

I won't post again silly PS3 fanboys (who have nothing to tell here because they don't own the console and hate it...), and just tell you what happened for me :

I had two rrod with a very early version of the 360.
It happened once every 1.5 years and what totally undre warranty.

so IMO, 360+XBL remains the best (console)HD experience you can get this gen... and yes it is worth the occasional inconvenience.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

ils411 said:
BladeOfGod said:
iHuGi said:
frictionini said:
iHuGi said:

RRoD is gone , Jaspers are fine ... Sony Fanboys like to say not but dont believe they are just jealous that they cant afford the True next gen Console.

Am I the only one who finds this comment extremely stupid?

Nope. You're not alone at all.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Slimebeast said:
Stealth trollers thread to lure out haters to bash the X360.

RROD has been fixed, but hateful people will keep claiming it's still a big problem.

a link???

BladeOfGod said:
^^didnt people say that back in 2008 as well?

according to the same link I gave you  by Q3 2008 the chance of getting a RROD was aproximatly 5%