By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans/Ps3 owners its time to celebrate.

outlawauron said:
megaman.2. said:
outlawauron said:
oh megaman. You don't ever change.

If its time for me change with the times, megaman2 will adapt in this moment of time business is booming!

Fear not Outlawauron I will show the nintendo love just be patient and for time being enjoy the party

It's not a bad thing.

I'm just saying I kinda predicted something like this to be posted.

You are indeed a wise man and a gifted gamer. We are honoured to have you and Seece at our party

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

classic megaman style

When I read the title and the first sentence in the OP, I was very encouraged. Then I started reading something that sounded like a PR piece for Sony.

"No bias in this thread" my butt. Bah!

I think the PS3 has caught up the 360 and Wii when it comes to game library and actually beat the Xbox 360 for 2009 and is likely to beat it for 2010 but your threads are always a bit TO PS3-praising for my taste :P

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
I think the PS3 has caught up the 360 and Wii when it comes to game library and actually beat the Xbox 360 for 2009 and is likely to beat it for 2010 but your threads are always a bit TO PS3-praising for my taste :P

I agree my friend, I will praise the x360 in my next thread.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES

POP BOTTLES

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Are Megaman and Rol the same person, or evil twins separated at birth?

The "Jak 4" is for the PSP and PS2.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Thread = Win

OMG OMG FF13 IS THERE

BEST THREAD EVER!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey