By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans/Ps3 owners its time to celebrate.

What is the game above eyepet? Looks amazing.

Around the Network

To answer someone else's question, no, this did not require a new thread.

HOWEVER.......for the first time ever in history, I agree with the OP. When they announced the $299 Slim, I felt a strong urge to pre-order one. The gaming gods WANTED me to have one. When I got from Amazon, I had serious buyer's remorse......for about a day.

After that, I have been nothing but glad that I got a PS3. I still play my 360 too, mostly Lost Odyssey right now, but I had an absolute blast with Uncharted, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Motorstorm, Infamous, etc. (I do hate Metal Gear Solid 4 just as I suspected I would.) I am also having a blast re-watching my favorite movies on BluRay. The Netflix account that I started because of Xbox 360 is now being used mostly for BluRay viewing.

I have spoken ill of the PS3 in the past.....but that was before I had one. The price drop changed my whole attitude about it.

ur funny megaman...

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

CGI-Quality said:
WarmachineX said:
ur funny megaman...for a nintendo character u sure are a ps3 fanboy. Next time you think about a thread topic, just don't.

no offense, but ur just flamebait.

Errrr.....what?

Megaman is walking flamebait

Way to go to put a huge smile on my face!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

I needed a Mountain Dew to stay awake during that entire thing. :p

Speaking of which, I enjoy with Megaman about drinking non alcoholic drinks when celebrating things. Being drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

sorry for the downer but
MGS for the PS3 is a self important pompous game
that makes you sit for ever and watch movie\cut scene

FF13 will have the same type of charactors, boys who look like girls and spout poetry
Boring
JMHO

Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhsillen said:
sorry for the downer but
MGS for the PS3 is a self important pompous game
that makes you sit for ever and watch moviecut scene

FF13 will have the same type of charactors, boys who look like girls and spout poetry
Boring
JMHO

Because the men in the game are so feminine.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lmao the first pic was creepy!!