By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy Madworld or spyborgs?

rawr said:
"Madworld is about 6 hours long"
more like 3
save ur money

Madworld is only $20 brand new now.  Even if it is short, at that price it doesn't matter so much anymore.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

i got MADWORLD even when it was a higher price and MADWORLD is one of my top 5 wii games

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

theRepublic said:
rawr said:
more like 3
save ur money

Madworld is only $20 brand new now.  Even if it is short, at that price it doesn't matter so much anymore.

Shoot, I bought this game for $50 when it came out and it was worth every penny.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Madworld it is!This reduces my wii list to 38 games(have 4 out of the 38 already!).Which sold more anyway,Madworld or No More Heroes?i'd check the charts but sometimes my PC doesn't load it.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

somehow my pc loaded it.NMH sold more but their combined sales are less than 800,000.Seriously,i think part of the reasons why hardcore games don't sell well on the wii is because every1 just set their minds to it.No matter how good a hardcore game is on the wii(I mean both games are good,not just slightly above average),if it isn't 1st party,then they'll buy it on a HD console or if it's a wii exclusive,then it's not worth buying.I mean,Halo 3 ODST has quadrupled their combined sales in its 1st week and even Halo Wars(what was dat RTS called) outsold practically all RTS/RPGs on the wii.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
rawr said:
more like 3
save ur money

tbh.. even for 20$ I see it too much ! ><"

well maybe cause im biased against the game cause I was so hyped and got it for 50$ :(

Madworld for sure. GotY for so many people. I loved it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

tolu619 said:
somehow my pc loaded it.NMH sold more but their combined sales are less than 800,000.Seriously,i think part of the reasons why hardcore games don't sell well on the wii is because every1 just set their minds to it.No matter how good a hardcore game is on the wii(I mean both games are good,not just slightly above average),if it isn't 1st party,then they'll buy it on a HD console or if it's a wii exclusive,then it's not worth buying.I mean,Halo 3 ODST has quadrupled their combined sales in its 1st week and even Halo Wars(what was dat RTS called) outsold practically all RTS/RPGs on the wii.

You really compared NMH with something which has HALO in it's name? You are strange ...

Back to the topic:

I might be in the minority, but I hate Madworld. It has too much gore and disgusting, tasteless humour. The Artstyle is intresting, but this is the only good point.

I only played the first level of Spyborgs yet, but I think it is the better game.

hentai_11 said:
tolu619 said:

You really compared NMH with something which has HALO in it's name? You are strange ...

Back to the topic:

I might be in the minority, but I hate Madworld. It has too much gore and disgusting, tasteless humour. The Artstyle is intresting, but this is the only good point.

I only played the first level of Spyborgs yet, but I think it is the better game.

Coming from a guy who's name is hentai? LOL just kiddin

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

@SaviorX: It makes total sense. With much more Sex and much, much less Violence and without the strange humour Madworld could be my favourite game ...

Back to the Topic:
I thought a little bit more and I think you shouldn't get Madworld or Spyborgs.

Get Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayer instead.

It has Bikinis and Zombies and a coop mode. I enjoyed it more than Madworld and Spyborgs.