By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy Madworld or spyborgs?

hentai_11 said:

Get Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayer instead.

It has Bikinis and Zombies and a coop mode. I enjoyed it more than Madworld and Spyborgs.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that. Onechanbara has terrible graphics (They would look nice on a DC), repetitive gameplay, and a very cheap overall feeling. Thankfully it is budget priced, but to compare it to MadWorld is crazy. Sure MadWorld isn't for everybody, but Onechanbara is for almost nobody. Still I have to admit every few months I pop it in for some killing. Onechanbara came out around the time Dead Rising Wii did and they are both similarly mediocre.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network
averyblund said:
hentai_11 said:

It has Bikinis and Zombies and a coop mode. I enjoyed it more than Madworld and Spyborgs.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that. Onechanbara has terrible graphics (They would look nice on a DC), repetitive gameplay, and a very cheap overall feeling. Thankfully it is budget priced, but to compare it to MadWorld is crazy. Sure MadWorld isn't for everybody, but Onechanbara is for almost nobody. Still I have to admit every few months I pop it in for some killing. Onechanbara came out around the time Dead Rising Wii did and they are both similarly mediocre.

i actually kinda liked dead rising CTYD

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

madworld.. simply coz its so damn gory...

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

zzyoshiman said:
averyblund said:
hentai_11 said:

i actually kinda liked dead rising CTYD

Uhh ohh, you know your not supposed to say that out loud right?  Otherwise the parrot and dog will get you, endlessly as you are being chased (or flying, thanks to broken animation) by a half dozen pixelated zombies across a 1 tone environment. 

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

I haven't played Spyborgs, but I've beaten Madworld and I absolutely loved it, so I'd have to say the latter.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

I haven't played either... but I mean. Madworld can be gotten for 15 dollars... or less.

It would seem smart to get that one first... chances are you'll be able to get both for the price of what spyborgs would cost you right now.

hentai_11 said:
tolu619 said:
somehow my pc loaded it.NMH sold more but their combined sales are less than 800,000.Seriously,i think part of the reasons why hardcore games don't sell well on the wii is because every1 just set their minds to it.No matter how good a hardcore game is on the wii(I mean both games are good,not just slightly above average),if it isn't 1st party,then they'll buy it on a HD console or if it's a wii exclusive,then it's not worth buying.I mean,Halo 3 ODST has quadrupled their combined sales in its 1st week and even Halo Wars(what was dat RTS called) outsold practically all RTS/RPGs on the wii.

I might be in the minority, but I hate Madworld. It has too much gore and disgusting, tasteless humour. The Artstyle is intresting, but this is the only good point.

I only played the first level of Spyborgs yet, but I think it is the better game.

No offense, but your username is "hentai_11" and you complained about madworld having "tasteless humour". I just find that the irony is worth noting is all. (really, it made my day, even if you didnt mean to).

That said - yes. as far as im concerned, it comes down to "do you want the voice of bender from futurama being one of the two dumbass narrators talking while you fight". Because i know i do. and at 20 bucks the games' a dam steal.

um..stuff