By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why I think Natal will do below expectations

Maelstrome said:
heruamon said:
Maelstrome said:
im going to say it depends on how much it will cost. does anybody have a word on how much it will be? so far ive heard that it will be around 100 and ive heard that it may be as much as 500(which i doubt).

$500...lol...who came up with THAT estimate?

some guy in a game store. his crazy theory is that ms will try to sell it with the effect of a new console.

Dude...you should have qualified that original statement....lol...a game store worker...those are some of the most clueless people I've ever met...not to insult those on this site who work at game stores...but sometimes I'm like...c'mon....do you read ANY info about products?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

This thread was a total and utter fail.

Umm.... nothing personal, but there are tons of threads with total and utter fail on practically any major topic, should we bump them all up as well?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
Umm.... nothing personal, but there are tons of threads with total and utter fail on practically any major topic, should we bump them all up as well?

meh it's better then these new threads about religion & politics... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

well, I think its done very well in America, but less so everywhere else, its not even in the top 40 in EMEAA and Japan this week, and only sold a little over 3000 in both those areas combined

Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:
well, I think its done very well in America, but less so everywhere else, its not even in the top 40 in EMEAA and Japan this week, and only sold a little over 3000 in both those areas combined

well then again it mostly supports english..... that itself is not helping to sell in non english speaking countries....  I think the tech is doing awesome.... can you name one mid generation tech that worked really well world wide?????