By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 250GB PS3 Slim SPOTTED at retail in dapper GREY box!!

250GB PS3 Slim spotted at retail in dapper gray box

The new 250 PS3 Slim might be listed "in stock" on Amazon.co.uk, but it's not arriving until October 6th according to the online retailer. This particular model, however, is up for sale right this instant at some unnamed retail store in Europe -- even though it's hanging out behind a rather messy help desk in this particular shot. Either way, folks in Europe with a hankering for hard drive don't have long to wait!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/03/250gb-ps3-slim-spotted-at-retail-in-dapper-gray-box/

Right so its in a GREY BOX & its definetely 100%tingly NOT FAKE!

the question is who's gonna buy one? I'm assuming it'll cost £280 & Eruo's 349

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

nice find :P

Sweet, now just bundle those babies with every highly-anticipated holiday title and we're set!

@tedtser

yeah there's a bundle with Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed & PES10 I think

THERE was one with GT5 apprently, dunno what the hell happened to that

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i went to plymouth yesterday and EVERY RETAILER that sold games had these, infact in HMV i sore about 30 of these and 2 120GB models
they came out October 1st lol

Around the Network

woot , now this is the size that EVERY Ps3 should get, mine is this and even though im downloading stuff like crazy i still have 136 GB left!
i even download PSP Games

In Australia we're getting those bundled with Uncharted 2 and a couple of other games for $600. that's $100 more than the 120GB with no game (Games usually cost $100 here) So it's a good deal!

darthdevidem01 said:
@tedtser

yeah there's a bundle with Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed & PES10 I think

THERE was one with GT5 apprently, dunno what the hell happened to that

im almost sure the 250gig bundle for £299 comes with shift or fifa 10

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The 250 GB PS3 has been available here in Cork,Ireland for a few days now.
GAME are selling it with LBP,Killzone 2 and Fifa 2010 for €350.

How much is the 250GB in USD?