Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Announcements

When were you a mod Onna?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

More than ten times I said we need moderators who own a X360 or PS3 but always it was the same thing:

'The mods are good konnichiwa' 'We don't need more mods' Blablablabla.

Always everyone against me.

I am very happy to see that ioi had the same thoughts like me.

*~Onna76~* said:
Avalach21 said:
Why is it congratulations?

A mod is the last thing I'd want to be

I think it's more of a "thank you."

Agree, I've been a mod in the past and it can be really ungrateful work.

I find it strange why there are so many Americans being mods, hardly a single European and only about 1 Asian and I see him online only about once a week, refering to Y-Koron :=/. Wouldn't it be a better idea to select world wide? A few from Asia, a few from the US and a few from Europe so there are mods online 24/7?

I think it would be best to pick people

-regardless of where they live

-regardless of their gaming preferences

-regardless of their skin color

and it would be best to pick based on

-ability to deal with people

-manner of speech 

-intelligence

-high post count (or at least a frequent visitor to the site)

That's how I feel at least. 

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Mars said:
I really don't get this choosing people for mod ship by their bias, it wont work.

Shouldn't the people that aren't know for their bias be chosen, or real games that own all the consoles and can give a real complaints about either side.

They were chosen for X360/PS3 bias so they would post X360/PS3 news. Currently a lot of the news is Wii news as many of the most active mods in the news posting stakes are Wii fans.

Yeah but onna is right about the 24/7 thing.

The most Americans sleep I think when the EU citizens and others are online

Around the Network

well the only mod i am aware of that had a Wii, PS3 and 360 was ckmlb... people were practically calling for his head.

Congrats to all the new mods, keep up the good work :)

Wow, lots-o-mods. ssj12 finally made it to the mod league :P

I'm on pretty much constantly from about 11 am to about.....maybe 5 or 6? Then some more sometimes, starting about 10 or 11 at night.

Also, PS3/Wii owner here. 

Soriku said:
Lol, I'm almost basically on 24/7 (when I get days off from school). During school days I'm here like 5-7 hours.

You don't have a job, you probobly don't get much homework.  You should be playing videogames with all that time, not sitting on this website.  Boy, I wish I could go back to when I had enough time that I could just sit around and play videogames all day.  Those sure were the days...

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
MontanaHatchet said:
Ah, fine crop of moderators we have here.

lmao. Sorry, I have no reason to post, but that was very funny. My kind of humour.