By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Announcements

leo-j said:
@crucial

NOBODY WILL UNBAN YOU!

WTF is this? This is a VIDEO GAME SITE NOT A RESPECT SITE! I dont care if you worked for sony IM HAPPY they FIRED YOU. Your an insolent annoying pest that should be destroyed and vanquished from this site.

Did you ever met an developper of a game.

I met some and I can tell you that a lof them are annoying pests but that is basically because they have so much stress and can't  deal with all those people who say their game sucks.

Around the Network

Montana

Is pathetic, and should be Banned(if he is doing this)

I actually backed him up, ioi shouldn't have let him do this. This is getting rediculus. (IM getting a new psp tomorrow woot woot!!)

i actually agree with that zack guy.

edit: He UN BANNED GBALLZACK, and Blue 3 then was cought by me and Soriku. A joke? Now this? Im sorry it is a joke, and Im telling ckmlb to get online stat.

mM

I'm not going to destroy any sights. I'm not doing anything malicious here, so why would you accuse me of that?

leo-j said:
Montana

Is pathetic, and should be Banned(if he is doing this)

I actually backed him up, ioi shouldn't have let him do this. This is getting rediculus. (IM getting a new psp tomorrow woot woot!!)

i actually agree with that zack guy.

+10 for complete randomness!

konnichiwa: I'm a designer. Yeah, it gets very stressful. Basically all of the overtime, reviewers, etc.

This is quite the stress reliever.

Around the Network

Montana isn't doing this!

Mods cannot add posts to a user's history!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

And mods can't really ban people X_X.

Crucial said:
konnichiwa: I'm a designer. Yeah, it gets very stressful. Basically all of the overtime, reviewers, etc.

This is quite the stress reliever.

Thanks for annoying us to relieve your stress.

@dtewi

So they can't edit posts? And it's pretty obvious now it's NOT Montana.

Seeing from your posts in this thread you seem like you are a constructive poster.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

This thread is made of lol, If montanna really wanted to end this he would have just locked the thread.