Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are the worst

@trashleg
thanks

Boutros@
yes, but Nintendo fanboys are the most arrogant out of all 3

The Ghost of RubangB@
you'll think twice next time you quote me

Around the Network

Maybe it's just me but it seems like this thread is just more hate from a Nintendo hater to me. They can't seem ti get over the fact that the wii is this gens leader.

I would call myself a Nintendo fan now, mostly because of the DS though. I still play lots of PSX and PS2 titles, but the whole "hardcore" thing doesn't interest me, and it didn't interest me when it was called L337 or Uber either.

DS is my favourite system since PSX, mostly because there are tons of RPGs on it which I consider great; the whole pure-3D era has been kind of disappointing to me; there are only two games I have played which I really liked, and that's Skies of Arcadia and Dragon Quest 8 - Though the Xenosaga trilogy and FFX came close, but kind of fell short of what I like in an RPG.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Finally a serious Rol thread? Man, I thought this day would never come

BladeOfGod > Rol confirmed!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I thought pikmin fans were the worst?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

@Kantor
that was confirmed looooong time ago

RolStoppable said:
ironman said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've been banned for less than this!

as have I but hey, thats VGchartz fer ya, Anyway, Most nintendo fans can be objective, it's the fanboys you have to watch out for.

I've also been banned for less than this, so you guys shouldn't feel too special. We all know that this site is full of corrupt mods who want to chase off the good members.

Pssh or maybe they wanted to get rid of all of you! (That sounded so mean, I'm sorry! T_T)

man, i wonder how you guys are able to laugh about such exerted attempts of humour.
everytime you open a thread from **username** you know exactly what it's gonna be.

well i think tastes just vary..

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

Acevil said:
RolStoppable said:
ironman said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've been banned for less than this!

as have I but hey, thats VGchartz fer ya, Anyway, Most nintendo fans can be objective, it's the fanboys you have to watch out for.

I've also been banned for less than this, so you guys shouldn't feel too special. We all know that this site is full of corrupt mods who want to chase off the good members.

Pssh or maybe they wanted to get rid of all of you! (That sounded so mean, I'm sorry! T_T)

Maybe you can try and bribe the mods with some $VG ;)

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!