By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you know anyone from VGChartz in real life?

sabby_e17 said:
nordlead said:
Kantor said:
perpride said:
elgefe02 said:

From left to right:

Don't know, don't know, Brian (loadedstatement), Evan (TGO RubangB), Gabriel (Elgefe), Brett (ioi), Nick (Naznatips), Jacob (TheSource), Keith (DKII)

Who are the two on the left?

It is between The Kitchen Sink and super_etecoon. I'm not sure which is which though.

Nordlead, your'e missing in the pic...

Now everyone went to E3. 

Hopefully I'll eventually find the time off to get to one or GDC and finally meet people.  ^^

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
nordlead said:
Kantor said:
perpride said:
elgefe02 said:

From left to right:

Don't know, don't know, Brian (loadedstatement), Evan (TGO RubangB), Gabriel (Elgefe), Brett (ioi), Nick (Naznatips), Jacob (TheSource), Keith (DKII)

It is between The Kitchen Sink and super_etecoon. I'm not sure which is which though.

I didn't have any available vacation time or extra $. If I didn't have to pay for the airplane I would have gone, but $400 on top of room/food/transportation would be too much and driving isn't an option when it is on the other side of the country.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Yh i know

no_1_troll
obieslut
0bieslut
.geenie.
a_hitler_he_yow

And a good many more ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

No, thank god... the guys on this site are real nice/cool but if i were to meet that in real life i'd drive a few crazy with... my paranoi-uh... also to be honest im frightend by some on here... you know who you are... o_O

No

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network
Kantor said:
perpride said:
elgefe02 said:

yes

Yoooo this picture is awesome!!! unfortunately I only recognize Brett so if someone could maybe put a name on some of these faces it would be appreciated.

OT - I know a user called darkknightkryta in real life. He only has 10 or so posts in the forums, but nontheless he is a member that I know in the flesh lol.

From left to right:

Awesomeeee. Looks like you guys were enjoying yourself!

nordlead said:
sabby_e17 said:
nordlead said:
Kantor said:
perpride said:
elgefe02 said:

From left to right:

I didn't have any available vacation time or extra $. If I didn't have to pay for the airplane I would have gone, but $400 on top of room/food/transportation would be too much and driving isn't an option when it is on the other side of the country.

It costs $400 to fly across America?

You guys have no equivalent of Ryanair? (cheap, crappy airline)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
nordlead said:

We have Southwestern which is cheaper and usually isn't too bad as long as you buy months in advance and you just have to hope Southwestern flies to the airport you want to go to and has an airport near you.

twesterm said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:

We have Southwestern which is cheaper and usually isn't too bad as long as you buy months in advance and you just have to hope Southwestern flies to the airport you want to go to and has an airport near you.

Flying out of Syracuse is expensive, it doesn't really matter were you are heading. They have some cheap tickets to Florida, but other than that you have to buy way in advance. Oh, and that $400 is round trip, so take that into account. I've seen round trip to Florida at $100, but last time I went I paid $300.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

twesterm said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:

I just checked the Southwest website.

A return flight from New York to LA would cost $800! What a ripoff!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective