By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you know anyone from VGChartz in real life?

sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

See thread title.

Soriku is my second cousin, so I know him.

He's not nearly as annoying in real life.

So, if you do know any people, how are they?

Wait what? Why did we(well at least me) not know about this? As for the question at hand, nope.

Well, I said it last month, but not that many people responded to it.

He lives in a suburb of Pittsburgh (don't know the name) and we usually have a "family reunion" every year.

I thought he lived in bethelhem. That is on the other side of PA.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=bethlehem+pa&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Bethlehem,+PA&gl=us&ei=Z0XKSriFNcmdlAf72bGSAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

I'm not sure. We usually travel close to Pittsburgh and then we get to his house.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

See thread title.

Wait what? Why did we(well at least me) not know about this? As for the question at hand, nope.

He lives in a suburb of Pittsburgh (don't know the name) and we usually have a "family reunion" every year.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=bethlehem+pa&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Bethlehem,+PA&gl=us&ei=Z0XKSriFNcmdlAf72bGSAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

I'm not sure. We usually travel close to Pittsburgh and then we get to his house.

Are you sure you don't mean Philidelphia? Pittsburgh is 6hrs away from where I live, and I live closer to Pittsburgh than Soriku does. Btw here is how I know he lives in Bethlehem.

sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

See thread title.

Are you sure you don't mean Philidelphia? Pittsburgh is 6hrs away from where I live, and I live closer to Pittsburgh than Soriku does. Btw here is how I know he lives in Bethlehem.

Maybe. Is Pittsburgh in East PA?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

See thread title.

More like the far West. Near the border of Ohio. Phillidelphia is the city that borders New Jersey. I don't see how you can get them mixed up, they are very large cities and arguably Metropolis'.

sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:
sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

See thread title.

More like the far West. Near the border of Ohio. Phillidelphia is the city that borders New Jersey. I don't see how you can get them mixed up, because they are very large cities and arguably Metropolis'.

Sorry. My geograph-meter screwed up there.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

that post by the guy who just got banned on the second page is my favourite post ever
(please don't ban me)

elgefe02 said:

yes

Fantastic!!

I don't know anybody...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Dr.Grass said:
that post by the guy who just got banned on the second page is my favourite post ever
(please don't ban me)

W-what?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

There should be a day or week etc that every member should just have their display pic as themselves.

No not really. Other than psrock and DMeisterJ. DMeisterJ is my cousin and psrock is a annoying friend