By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - console + PC games are NOT exclusive

well i played gears and i don't know a 360 ;).

Around the Network
Xoj said:

I played Shadow of the Colossus and I don't own a PS2. ;)

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Where were you when we defined this?

PS3-PC: Console exclusive
360-PC: Console exclusive
PS3-Wii: HD exclusive or Asian exclusive
360-Wii: HD exclusive or Wii60 exclusive
360-PS3: Multiplatform
Wii-PC: World of Goo

Seriously, It depends on people's perspective about how they can play games, but if it's used in fanboy arguments to discuss true exclusivity that's just lame...

When jack Tretton said "PS3 will be the only console that will have FFXIV at the time of is release in 2010", fanboys practically said "He's saying Console Exclusive" but he didn't say that, he just specified that FFXIV may come on any platform, but at the time of release, neither Wii or 360 will have it...

Onyxmeth said:
Xoj said:

legally shadow of the colossus was released only on PS2.

if you borrow one or used emulator you still needed PS2 things, like the BIOS ps2, and drivers for the emulated cpu and gpu.

The Anarchyz said:
Where were you when we defined this?

PS3-PC: Console exclusive
360-PC: Console exclusive
PS3-Wii: HD exclusive or Asian exclusive
360-Wii: HD exclusive or Wii60 exclusive
360-PS3: Multiplatform
Wii-PC: World of Goo

Come on man. You know a PS3/Wii game is PSWii exclusive.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xoj said:

legally shadow of the colossus was released only on PS2.

if you borrow one or used emulator you still needed PS2 things, like the BIOS ps2, and drivers for the emulated cpu and gpu.

Legally it can be played on another console, so might as well leave legality out of this.

@OP: Yes, we know this. But thanks for reiterating it, some people seem to forget...

How stupid is it to say that just because I as an individual dont care about the PC version, or that I as and idividual dont have an high end PC, makes it a console exclusive.

How can it be a question of individual selection to what classifies as a Exclusive?

So if I chose to only own a PS3, everything released on the PS3 is exclusive, because i dont have a 360 or a Wii?

MAFKKA said:

So if I chose to only own a PS3, everything released on the PS3 is exclusive, because i dont have a 360 or a Wii?

Bingo!

No Feylic, some people see it otherwise because of their personal experience, but that does not count.. its the general idea and if a game has been officialy publised on another platform it is NOT exclusive in ANY way.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.