By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

(*looks at sig)
12/10

Around the Network

Tried to check sabby_e17's games collection to help rate him, his tastes do not really mimic my own.    

Tried to check sabby_e17's post history to help rate him, but 1,600 posts is a lot. Limited experience with his posts though have shown me that he is a good member.

Tried to check what is right in front of me, sabby_e17's signature..................

God of War 3? Demon's Souls? RATCHET AND CLANK?!

9/10 for me, but why you ask? Simple.

His games collection tastes may have not mimicked my own, but his signature most certainly does.

Would have gotten a 10/10 if he had 3D Dot Game Heroes.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

He's Awesome 3-D Dot Heroes

9.5/10

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

*looks at Euphoria14 avatar*
10/10

I don't know him, so I'll go by what I see.

His avatar is kind of crappy... but the dancing Michael Jacksons in his sig are pretty cool so I'll give him a 6/10 based on appearance.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

^ good at being sarcastic, likes the N64.

9/10

I LOVE ICELAND!

Looks like he´s a Sega fanboy like myself, so 9/10.

tagged for later.

He's a Sega fanboy, unlike myself.

5/10

snyperdud said:
He's a Sega fanboy, unlike myself.

5/10

darth vader avatar. 10/10