By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3: What's on disc 2 (104 cars, 29 tracks)

@Ironman

I think it was because we had a slight misunderstanding in each of our point of view. I'm sorry for the whole mess.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@Ironman

I think it was because we had a slight misunderstanding in each of our point of view. I'm sorry for the whole mess.

I believe we did.  I did however understand your point of view, There is no need to appologise, this is a furm, and as such, is an opening for discussion. I am sorry if I offended you at any point.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

@Ironman

No offense taken whatosever, this discussion took off on the wrong foot because I also said things that I shouldn't have said, i'm glad we could get to a consensus, it's revigorating to see that a rational debate can take place on this forum.
And on the topic of Forza 3, Selnor is organizing a racing championship, don't know if you saw it already, but here's the link http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=88435&page=1

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I did not, unfortunately, I wouldn't get very far because I suck at racing games (without a decent wheel)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I gave him the suggestion to split the championship into two different categories, much like the GT1 and the GT2 of the LeMans series, so that there will be balance at the beginning and then, as people progress in skill, there could be some additions to both classes. I think that would make a fair and fun championship.
But yeah, I may have some difficulties as well, since I don't have a proper wheel for Forza too. The demo and some proper game time with the controller may polish that so that it would be a no issue when it starts, hopefully more people join the iniciative.

Current PC Build

Around the Network

Meh. I have played it a few hours - even raced online - and neither the HDD - nor the second disc - is necessary to enjoy Forza 3.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=88521&page=1

That's good to hear, but, as I did with Forza 2, i'm going to install it on the HDD, due to the reasons that I pointed above, not because it's necessary ;)
You're making me jealous that people have the game already, us have to wait till the 23rd (here in Europe) to buy it ._.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
That's good to hear, but, as I did with Forza 2, i'm going to install it on the HDD, due to the reasons that I pointed above, not because it's necessary ;)
You're making me jealous that people have the game already, us have to wait till the 23rd (here in Europe) to buy it ._.

LOL. I'm a video game reviewer for the Houston Chronicle in Houston, Texas. Mentioned in a recent Wikipedia article about L4D2. Haha.

The last games I reviewed I got early - Beatles: Rock Band, ODST, Halo Wars (a month early) and Forza 3. I may be getting Borderlands and still calling in favors on MW2. Activision is really hush on that one. But - it's cool. I'll get it but I like to get the games early.

http://www.dukecitygamerz.com

http://blogs.chron.com/gamehacks/

I am sorry, but I have all sigs ignored. My bad.

That's ok then, I also forgot that there is a option to hide sigs in this forum.

Oh great job you got there, i've been aplying to various gaming magazines here in Portugal, Maxiconsolas, B-Gamer and PSM3 (there isn't any 360 or Wii magazines in here, which is really bad for market competition).
When you get review copies are they the full game or just the game code? As I know from one of the magazines I mentioned, they get the game code via representatives from both manufacturers.

Hope you get Borderlands early too, that game has been on my list since the first details were mentioned, and the shift to cel-shaded graphics just made me want it even more.

I've been browsing through some of your reviews, and i've seen that you liked Far Cry 2. I don't know, maybe i'm the only person to completely dislike that game, it was a huge let down to me, especially compared to the awesomeness of the first one, I just felt plain bored playing through it, and finishing it was actually more of a chore in terms of having to put up with one tedious mission next to other rather to having fun doing them. But hey, I felt the same with GTA4, and most people liked the game.

Current PC Build