By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony have any good ads? (mainly speaking of PS3 adds)

So, there has been a large bru ha ha about the latest "fake" Sony ad. And I was wondering if anybody can come up with a GOOD ad since I have yet to see a good ad come out of Sony's gaming dept (By good I mean one that speaks to the consumer, one that CLEARLY defines what the PS3's purpose is.)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

The new slim ads and the new Uncharted 2 ad are pretty good in my opinion.

*Edit*

Those are a couple more I consider good. *note that was a quick search from me*

The first one is funny, and subtly advertises the PS3's features, the second one tackles the myth that the PS3 only has games, and the third one shows that it does have non-violent games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the Playstation universe one markers posted was the only one I liked

Uh oh. Videos. My Wii Browser's worst enemy!

On topic, the Uncharted 2 ad gets the job done.

Around the Network
ironman said:

So, there has been a large bru ha ha about the latest "fake" Sony ad. And I was wondering if anybody can come up with a GOOD ad since I have yet to see a good ad come out of Sony's gaming dept (By good I mean one that speaks to the consumer, one that CLEARLY defines what the PS3's purpose is.)

Pretty much all the slim ads are great.  If you don't see value in the humor then I think you may have a problem.

there are 2 threads on the front page about PS3 ads lol

check em out n decide for yourself

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

All PS3 Slim ads is very, very good.
The best PlayStation ads ever.

@Ironman: Just because their ads don't speak to you, with you being the marketing genius that you are (cough cough), doesn't mean they aren't effective. Why not stop trolling against the PS3 when it is clear where your loyalties lie.

All the ads mentioned above work very well. The Home commercials work very well where they blend real life and Home. Try again with your weak trolling.

All the new ps3 adds are funny. The playstation universe ads are also cool.