By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a 360 if EA goes exclusive with MS?

I know this will never happen because it's not worth it for both EA and MS. My favorite games from EA are Burnout series, Need for speed, Fight Night and FIFA. As much as I love these games, I would NEVER purchase a 360 for them if they go exclusive because MS is shady.

Answer whether you will buy a 360 or not (ps3 and wii owners) and what games are your favorite from EA.

Around the Network

battlefield 2 and nhl series for me. would never buy a 360 for just nhl, prob wouldnt buy it ever.

No. Simple. IMO EA isn't even that great besides Need for Speed, which I rarely play.

Now if it was Capcom or Sega, that would leave me a bit skeptical. Both on my decision of buying the console and the quality of the game. Because most games Capcom and Sega releases really do well on the Wii and PS3.

This is the true definition of owning.

Assuming I didn't have one, of course I would, at least for Battlefield Bad Company, FIFA, Burnout, Fight Night, Dead Space, Dragon Age, err...

I would for FIFA :X

Around the Network

Nope.

4 ≈ One

no way i dont like teh 360 and EA

I actully would't mindif that happens cause then ea nfl contract is void a then I can get madden for 360 a what ever sony makes for there nfl game. A judging by how they do with mlb the show I think it would be a pretty good game.

Nope, can't stand MS as a company (just my personal opinion). I like a few EA titles but I can't think of anything that would make me buy an X360.

Honestly, I don't even own a single EA game, so probably not.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!