By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a 360 if EA goes exclusive with MS?

I have a 360, but EA doesn't do any must have games for me...

Sure their lineup is fun, but that is it.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

No. There ware replacements for the NFS and Fifas of this world

like Pro Evo and -insert car game here-

So that means only xbox 360 gets madden, fight night, fifa, live, NHL, Need 4 speed. I dont see why people would not buy a 360 for it. Besides Activision, EA is the big papa in gaming.

No.

i play PES though.

FootballFan said:
No. There ware replacements for the NFS and Fifas of this world

like Pro Evo and -insert car game here-

FIFA has overtaken PES in the past two years. People do not want replacements, they want the best. Also licensing plays an important factor. Though as others have pointed out, licensing could be an issue if EA choose to go the MS path.

Around the Network

We need to be able to give members FANBOY POINTS based on their posts and then
ass|-|0Les like the 'fuck Xbox' guy above can be labled for what they are. Actually there's nothing wrong with being a fanboy, but blind hatred of a videogame console is simply stupid an sad.
My fanboy points would look like this:
50-30-20 (Wii-X360-PS3) :P

Probably would, just for the NHL series too. Play it too much with friends to pass it up.

LordMatrix said:
darendt said:
Never, The 360 controller is just horrible. GOW3, GT5 and Uncharted could go 360 exclusive and I wouldn't buy one due the horrible controller. I would hate to miss such great games, but my hands would thank me.

Worst controller is for Atari 2600. The Xbox 360 controller most ergonomically designed controller I've laid my hands on. At least Microsoft doesn't use the same freaking controller design every new generation. If Uncharted and the other games you mentioned were on X360 and you refused to get one because of that, well that just be plain ignorant. Honestly I don't understand some of you sony fanboys is it that hard to buy another console so that you can enjoy the best of everything. To me it just sounds like Sony pride/arrogance. I mean take myself for example: I like Microsft's console best but I would never in a million years give up my Wii or PS3 just because of it nor would I be so damned picky. I can't stand a lot of the crap Sony pulls but if EA or any company that had a huge games portfolio went exclusive there would be a good chance I would take their system over Microsoft's because I wouldn't want to miss games from good franchises. The X360 is just as good a game console as the PS3. (Unless you go off of ign.com where they have Xbox 360 higher in ranking over Playstation 3 in their top 25 game consoles of all time listing) IMO they are equal in value in many ways and both are a little worse/better than the other in other ways. Some of you need to just get off your high horse and just be a GAMER and not a FANBOY!

Well I mainly put the 360's failure rate and how arogant most 360 fanboys are into consideration when I think of purchasing a Xbox. As for GOW, Uncharted 2 and GT5 going to the 360. That would be the day I give up gaming for life. I'm not going to be forced into buying a product like the 360 to play games I grew to love. The day gaming stops giving me the freedom of choice is the day I stop gaming. And No I would not buy a 360 if they aquired EA. But I would by a 360 if I could go 1 week just 1 week without having to listen to a debate of any kind between a PS3 fanboy and A 360 fanboy because no matter how wrong either of them are, they'll still continue to argue as if they are right even after someone shows them the facts on the issues.

Nope, i dont like the EA style of gameplay ... altho i would miss fifa

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

I'd probably buy Pro Evolution and that would be it.