By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a 360 if EA goes exclusive with MS?

Two terrible companies go great together.

No 360 for me.

Around the Network

You guys and your hate.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Even if I didnt already own a 360, probably not. Too much exclusivity can be a bad thing for gaming. If it wasnt for Sony's initial blunders we might not have the awesomeness that Sony is shelling out now for gamers.

Never, The 360 controller is just horrible. GOW3, GT5 and Uncharted could go 360 exclusive and I wouldn't buy one due the horrible controller. I would hate to miss such great games, but my hands would thank me.

Lol at all the Microsoft hate. It's night impossible to hate a company that makes good products heck I really don't care for Apple but if they were in the market and have some kick ass exclusives, you can bet your ass I would consider getting the system.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
You guys and your hate.

Your just not cool.  All the hip cool people hate on Microsoft.

I was looking at all the other kids in this thread and they are so effing cool cause they were saying MS is garbage and such,  I wanna be their friends

Listen to all these fanboys "Oh microsoft is evil" god forbid they want to make money. i swear people dont know what a "Shady" company is anymore.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

darendt said:
Never, The 360 controller is just horrible. GOW3, GT5 and Uncharted could go 360 exclusive and I wouldn't buy one due the horrible controller. I would hate to miss such great games, but my hands would thank me.

Worst controller is for Atari 2600. The Xbox 360 controller most ergonomically designed controller I've laid my hands on. At least Microsoft doesn't use the same freaking controller design every new generation. If Uncharted and the other games you mentioned were on X360 and you refused to get one because of that, well that just be plain ignorant. Honestly I don't understand some of you sony fanboys is it that hard to buy another console so that you can enjoy the best of everything. To me it just sounds like Sony pride/arrogance. I mean take myself for example: I like Microsft's console best but I would never in a million years give up my Wii or PS3 just because of it nor would I be so damned picky. I can't stand a lot of the crap Sony pulls but if EA or any company that had a huge games portfolio went exclusive there would be a good chance I would take their system over Microsoft's because I wouldn't want to miss games from good franchises. The X360 is just as good a game console as the PS3. (Unless you go off of ign.com where they have Xbox 360 higher in ranking over Playstation 3 in their top 25 game consoles of all time listing) IMO they are equal in value in many ways and both are a little worse/better than the other in other ways. Some of you need to just get off your high horse and just be a GAMER and not a FANBOY!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

The only thing I need from EA nowadays is NHL and that isn't enough for me to buy a 360.

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

As much bs that is slung toward M$ you would think that Bill Gates personally burnt down a few of these peoples homes and then went and pissed in their breakfast cereal.  

Microsoft isn't a nice company and neither is Sony.    The difference is, Sony has a lot more competition in their base products than Microsoft does.

Bill and Melinda Gates have given more to poverty stricken people than nearly anyone in history, so they can't be all that bad.  Look up the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation to see a long list of accomplishments they have done.  What has Sony ever done for anyone?  Oh, folding at home nevermind.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!