By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I only play games that have long replay value...

Words Of Wisdom said:
And yeah, I typically view anyone with an agenda as mentioned above like one of those creepy furniture store salesman who follow you around the store just waiting for a slight bit of interest to try to force a sale on you.

and I'm telling you that though I do think the game deserves sales, I'm not going to lie to someone about the game just to make it happen.  It has replay value, it's hard as hell, and there are some definite presentation issues.  And honestly I'm insulted that you think I'd stoop so low as to trick someone to buy a game they won't really want. 

Around the Network

erm, i don't consider playing a game over and over again as replay value. rts and fighting games are different though, of course, since every battle or fight is different from the last.

it's good you reminded me of command and conquer. but red alert 3 sucked bad..

God Hand.

Warcraft 3 and frozen throne.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

bugrimmar said:
erm, i don't consider playing a game over and over again as replay value. rts and fighting games are different though, of course, since every battle or fight is different from the last.

No. It was "different."

And I just noticed you played pretty much all of them. That wasn't much help! -_-;

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I'm one of those people who's going to say:
DEMON'S SOULS
(see how tough you are)

bugrimmar said:

Erm...playing a game over and over again is the definition of replay value.

Really, you can't go wrong with any (good) RPG here- VC, Demon's Souls and Disgaea 3 are the more popular JRPGs (okay DS isn't a JRPG) and Fallout 3 (which you own) and Oblivion are the best WRPGs.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

vlad321 said:
Warcraft 3 and frozen throne.

This times 10 billion.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

From what I read demon souls has a high replay value. The enemies change every new game you start or get harder from what I understand. If that's not replay value I don't know what you are looking for.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

PC - Diablo 2, or diablo 3 that it's to come.
Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall (it has a world twice the size of great britain xD)
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2

PS3 - Disgaea 3
- Oblivion
- Folklore

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"